Digital TV News: Digita Oy
HbbTV Association adds seven new members
Feb 8, 2022 – The HbbTV Association has announced that ATET, Digita Oy, Ocean Blue Software (OBS), Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb), Skyworth Group & Shenzhen Chuangwei-RGB Electronics, Synamedia and ZEASN Europe have joined the in the past 12 months.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Vincent Grivet, Digital TV, HbbTV, Worldwide
Rohde & Schwarz and Digita complete DVB-T2 network upgrade in Finland
May 14, 2020 – In Finland, Rohde & Schwarz has announced the completion of a DVB-T2 terrestrial TV transmitter network upgrade that spans the entire country. Working with Digita, Rohde & Schwarz has supplied more than 80 UHF HD transmitters.
News categories: Rohde & Schwarz, Digita Oy, Manfred Reitmeier, Pekka Mattila, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland
DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
Jul 17, 2019 – DNA has agreed to sell its terrestrial TV network pay-TV business to Digita. DNA will continue its operations in cable and broadband. The transfer will take place on 1 January 2020. The parties will not be disclosing the sale price.
News categories: DNA Oy, Digita Oy, Pekka Väisänen, Digital TV, Finland, MandA, Terrestrial
DNA to offer DVB-H mobile TV in Finland
Oct 8, 2009 – Finland's DNA has launched DVB-H mobile TV using the network operated by Digita. The service is starting by offering all viewers a free trial period.
News categories: Digita Oy, DNA Oy, Digital TV, Finland, Mobile
Digita Chooses Envivio Encoding for New DVB-H Service in Finland
Aug 13, 2009 – Envivio has announced that its Mobile Series™ video encoding platform has been installed by Digita Oy. The platform is being used to deliver ten channels of DVB-H encoded mobile television to be offered by mobile operators in Finland.
News categories: Envivio, Digita Oy, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Finland, IBC2022, Mobile
Finland - DTT roll-out schedule updated
Aug 22, 2007 – MTV, SWelcom and the Finnish National Broadcasting Company have made an agreement with Digita Oy for it to build a total of 48 sub-transmitters to enhance the visibility of digital television in different parts of Finland.
News categories: Digita Oy, Digital TV, Finland, Terrestrial
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics