Digital TV News: EWE TEL
Kabel-TV Lampert turns to Zattoo and ABOX42 for DVB-C/IP hybrid TV
May 30, 2017 – The Austrian cable network operator Kabel-TV Lampert has chosen a DVB-C/IP hybrid TV solution from Zattoo. In autumn this year, Kabel-TV Lampert will launch a TV product that combines live TV delivered as DVB-C with IPTV services such as ReStart, Catch-up TV and Cloud-Recording.
News categories: Zattoo, Kabel-TV Lampert, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Karoline Lampert, ANGA COM, Austria, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
VSE NET chooses Zattoo to provide its schlau.com IPTV service
Nov 14, 2016 – German network operator VSE NET has chosen Zattoo as the provider of its Multiscreen IPTV service under the brand schlau.com. The service is completely hosted and managed by Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, VSE NET, ABOX42, Gernot Jaeger, Michael Leidinger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box
EWE TEL adopts white label IPTV solution from Zattoo
Oct 18, 2016 – Since the end of September EWE TEL in Northern Germany has been offering its customers mobile and online TV based on an IPTV platform and applications from Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, EWE TEL, Gernot Jaeger, Alexander Kreis, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Mobile
Verimatrix Selected to Secure Next Generation IPTV and Multi-Screen Platform for Chunghwa Telecom
Mar 19, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that its Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS™) 3 solutions have been selected for the IPTV and multi-screen upgrade at Taiwan's largest telecom operator, Chunghwa Telecom (TAIEX: 2412, NYSE: CHT).
News categories: Verimatrix, Chunghwa Telecom, Ericsson, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Taiwan, Video Exchange
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
- Eros partners with NBCUniversal to launch Eros Now Prime
- Asia Pacific to add 45 million pay TV subscribers over next 5 years
- RDK now on more than 60 million devices
- Disney+ on UK Samsung Smart TVs from 24th March
- COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
- TV3 Group launches Go3 OTT service with Atende Software