Digital TV News: Go Malta
Simply.TV and Minerva power EPG at Go Malta
Sep 11, 2023 – Simply.TV has announced that its metadata is powering the EPG of Go Malta's pay-TV service. The project was implemented with the support of Minerva Networks.
News categories: Simply.TV, Minerva Networks, Go Malta, Daniel Ruhmann, Matt Cuson, Martin Abela, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box, UX
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2023, Malta, QoE
Aferian announces results for the year ended 30 November 2021.
Feb 10, 2022 – Aferian (LSE AIM: AFRN) has announced results for the year ended 30 November 2021. During the year, Amino grew revenues by 11% to $75.1m and maintained its strong margins and cash generation. 24i continues to grow recurring revenue organically.
News categories: Aferian, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Results, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Amino powers GO Malta OTT Android TV launch
Feb 4, 2021 – Amino and GO Malta have announced that the AminoOS powered Amigo 7X devices and Amino Engage software have been rolled-out to provide GO Malta’s customers with exciting new OTT video services based on Android TV.
News categories: Amino, GO Malta, Donald McGarva, Kelvin Camenzuli, Android TV, Digital TV, Malta, Set Top Box, Streaming
GO Malta deploys Minerva 10 service management platform
Jul 26, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced that GO Malta has deployed its Minerva 10 solution to power next-generation video services. The new offering delivers an advanced user experience on both GO’s legacy set-top boxes and consumer devices.
News categories: Minerva, GO Malta, Todd Clayton, Chris Attard, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware, Set Top Box
Go Malta Chooses Minerva Networks for Next Generation Television Services
Mar 21, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that Go Malta has selected its platform to offer broadcast TV, video-on-demand and over-the-top (OTT) television services for up to 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Minerva, GO p.l.c., Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Middleware
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics