Digital TV News: Hutchison 3G
DVB-H mobile TV in Austria to end
Oct 14, 2010 – The broadcasting of DVB-H mobile TV signals in Austria is set to end. Mobile network operator 3 has confirmed that it has, along with partners Media Broadcast, Orange and Telekom Austria, decided to cease DVB-H broadcasting on December 31, 2010.
News categories: Hutchison, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile
DVB-H now available in all Austrian regional capitals
Aug 8, 2008 – DVB-H has expanded its coverage in Austria to include the greater areas of Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Graz, Linz and St. Pölten. MEDIA BROADCAST has supplied the regions Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt with DVB-H since early June 2008.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, Hutchison 3G, ONE, mobilkom, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
KommAustria Awards Mobile TV Network Contract to MEDIA BROADCAST
Mar 6, 2008 – MEDIA BROADCAST has received approval from the Austrian regulatory authority KommAustria to establish and operate a national multiplex platform for mobile, terrestrial broadcasting in Austria.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, KommAustria, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile, Regulation
Nagravision Demonstrates World's First Fully Compliant OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile Solution Supporting both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp
Sep 10, 2007 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company has announced that it is powering the T-Systems Media&Broadcast IBC DVB-H encryption showcase with the world's first fully compliant OMA BCAST smartcard profile solution to support both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp.
News categories: Nagravision, Media&Broadcast, CAM, Content Protection, IBC2022, Mobile
Nagravision Provides OMA BCAST Service Protection For Mobile TV Showcase At The IFA In Berlin
Aug 31, 2007 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, has announced that a transport stream secured by the Nagravision OMA BCAST smartcard profile is available to handsets and mobile devices by T-Systems Media&Broadcast for the IFA show in Berlin.
News categories: CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBC2022, IFA, Mobile
NDS And RRD Integrate VideoGuard® Conditional Access for Mobile TV, Including Full Simulcrypt Capability
Feb 12, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) together with RRD have announced the successful integration of NDS' VideoGuard Mobile™ Conditional Access (CA) with RRD's DVB-H backend.
News categories: NDS Group, RRD, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK