Digital TV News: Hutchison 3G
DVB-H mobile TV in Austria to end
Oct 14, 2010 – The broadcasting of DVB-H mobile TV signals in Austria is set to end. Mobile network operator 3 has confirmed that it has, along with partners Media Broadcast, Orange and Telekom Austria, decided to cease DVB-H broadcasting on December 31, 2010.
News categories: Hutchison, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile
DVB-H now available in all Austrian regional capitals
Aug 8, 2008 – DVB-H has expanded its coverage in Austria to include the greater areas of Bregenz, Eisenstadt, Graz, Linz and St. Pölten. MEDIA BROADCAST has supplied the regions Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt with DVB-H since early June 2008.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, Hutchison 3G, ONE, mobilkom, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile
KommAustria Awards Mobile TV Network Contract to MEDIA BROADCAST
Mar 6, 2008 – MEDIA BROADCAST has received approval from the Austrian regulatory authority KommAustria to establish and operate a national multiplex platform for mobile, terrestrial broadcasting in Austria.
News categories: MEDIA&BROADCAST, KommAustria, Austria, Digital TV, Mobile, Regulation
Nagravision Demonstrates World's First Fully Compliant OMA BCAST Smartcard Profile Solution Supporting both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp
Sep 10, 2007 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD) company has announced that it is powering the T-Systems Media&Broadcast IBC DVB-H encryption showcase with the world's first fully compliant OMA BCAST smartcard profile solution to support both DVB SimulCrypt and ISMACryp.
News categories: Nagravision, Media&Broadcast, CAM, Content Protection, IBC2022, Mobile
Nagravision Provides OMA BCAST Service Protection For Mobile TV Showcase At The IFA In Berlin
Aug 31, 2007 – Nagravision, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, has announced that a transport stream secured by the Nagravision OMA BCAST smartcard profile is available to handsets and mobile devices by T-Systems Media&Broadcast for the IFA show in Berlin.
News categories: CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBC2022, IFABerlin, Mobile
NDS And RRD Integrate VideoGuard® Conditional Access for Mobile TV, Including Full Simulcrypt Capability
Feb 12, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) together with RRD have announced the successful integration of NDS' VideoGuard Mobile™ Conditional Access (CA) with RRD's DVB-H backend.
News categories: NDS Group, RRD, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV