Digital TV News: Hyundai Motor
Hyundai and Vodafone bring in-car infotainment services to Europe
Jun 15, 2023 – Hyundai Motor Group (HMG) and Vodafone Business have extended their partnership to include in-car connected streaming and infotainment services in more than 40 countries across Europe.
News categories: Vodafone, Hyundai, Erik Brenneis, Haeyoung Kwon, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Streaming
Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
Jun 7, 2023 – Samsung's Exynos Auto V920 processor has been selected to power Hyundai Motor's IVI systems. The V920 enables display of driving information, as well as seamless playback of video content and games.
News categories: Samsung, Hyundai Motor, Jae Geol Pyee, Digital TV, In-Car, Korea, Semiconductor, UX, Worldwide
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set