Digital TV News: Icareus
TVEkstra and ICAREUS power Addressable TV advertising in Turkey
Oct 24, 2019 – Icareus and TVEkstra have agreed with Turkuvaz Media, Ciner Media Group and TV8 channels to offer addressable TV advertising formats to advertisers on all their main channels. The formats are available to over 3 million unique HbbTV enabled Smart TVs.
News categories: ICAREUS, TVEkstra, Turkuvaz Media, Ciner Media, TV8, Mikko Karppinen, Merve Eraslanoğlu, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Smart TV, Turkey
Czech TV broadcaster TV Nova to launch HbbTV
Aug 31, 2016 – TV Nova, the leading private Czech broadcaster, has deployed Icareus Playout HbbTV server to expand to hybrid broadcast and broadband services.
News categories: Icareus, TV Nova, Mikko Karppinen, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV
HbbTV three-way partnership launches integrated toolbox for broadcasters at BCA
Jun 19, 2013 – Three HbbTV technology vendors have combined their knowledge and products to present an HbbTV toolbox for broadcasters at BroadcastAsia. The partnership is between Screen, Icareus and Digisoft.tv.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Icareus, Screen Systems, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Middleware
Advanced HbbTV Solutions for European Markets from Icareus
Apr 4, 2012 – Icareus continues to expand its HbbTV product portfolio with vertical solutions for HbbTV. These solutions include HbbTV Starter Pack, Catch-up TV application, Enhanced EPG application as well as integrated social media applications for Facebook and Twitter.
News categories: Icareus, HbbTV, Middleware
Icareus Social TV apps on BeeSmart Platform
Mar 1, 2012 – BeeSmart and Icareus have joined their effort to release Facebook and Twitter applications for BeeSmart Middleware. BeeSmart decided to add new applications that will bring greater overall enjoyment in rich multimedia services to end-users.
News categories: Icareus, BeeSmart, IPTV, Middleware, Social TV
Alticast Showcases Array of Innovative iTV Products at IBC Conference
Sep 11, 2010 – At IBC Alticast will show a Social Media application that marries TV with interactive community and content; Wii-style UIs and guides; and, N-Screen Service enabling TV programs and movies to be viewed over multiple platforms and mobile devices at same time.
News categories: Alticast, IBC2022, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Social TV, Streaming
Icareus delivers MHP Solution to Radio Television Brunei
Jan 15, 2010 – Icareus has delivered Interactive TV Solutions to Radio Television Brunei (RTB). With Icareus' iTV products and solutions, RTB interactivates all their TV channels based on MHP standard environment.
News categories: Icareus, Radio Television Brunei, Brunei, Content Distribution, DVB-MHP, Terrestrial
Icareus games for Shanghai Telecom IPTV customers
Sep 30, 2009 – Icareus has signed a cooperation agreement with Shanghai Telecom. According to the contract, signed in September, Icareus Studios Ltd will offer IPTV games to Shanghai Telecom to be offered to their IPTV customers.
News categories: Shanghai Telecom, Icareus, China, IPTV, Middleware, Subscribers
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools