Digital TV News: Innovative Systems
Muscatine Power & Water selects Innovative Systems middleware
Feb 20, 2017 – Muscatine Power and Water has announced that it has selected Innovative Systems to provide the middleware that will power new customer features for video subscribers when MP&W converts from cable to IPTV later this year.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Muscatine Power and Water, Jerry Weber, Sal LoBianco, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Grafton Technologies switches IPTV middleware to Innovative Systems APMAX
Jan 5, 2017 – Citing their existing relationship and a need to stay ahead of their competitors with new features, Grafton Technologies has switched their IPTV middleware to the Innovative Systems APMAX solution.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Grafton Technologies, Kevin Hamilton, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Alaska's MTA migrates to APMAX IPTV Middleware
Nov 17, 2016 – Matanuska Telephone Association (MTA), the largest Telecom Cooperative in Alaska, has migrated 100% of its IPTV customers - 7000 homes spread over 10,000 square miles - to Innovative Systems' APMAX IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Matanuska Telephone Association, Jerry Weber, Carolyn Hanson, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
MaxLinear DVB-T receiver selected by Fetch TV for hybrid STBs
Sep 9, 2016 – MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) has announced that its MxL101SF DVB-T tuner has been selected by Fetch TV for its recently launched high-definition and ultra-high-definition set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: MaxLinear, Fetch TV, Will Torgerson, Australia, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Citizens Fiber chooses Innovative Systems IPTV middleware
Jul 11, 2016 – With their vision to fiber migration and the desire to give their legacy cable TV customers a better experience, Citizens Fiber in southwest Pennsylvania has chosen the APMAX platform from Innovative Systems for the delivery of their IPTV middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Citizens Fiber, Arnie Cutrell, Scott Craig, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Green Hills deploys APMAX IPTV middleware
Aug 13, 2014 – Innovative Systems has announced that a methodical exchange-by-exchange conversion over a 5 month period was the key to a successful conversion for Green Hills Companies to the Innovative Systems' APMAX IPTV Middleware.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Green Hills, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
ADB and Innovative Systems bring IPTV technology to U.S. independent telcos
May 7, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Innovative Systems’ IPTV middleware has been ported to ADB’s 3800W set-top box. Trials with three U.S. IPTV operators are already underway.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Innovative Systems, Richard Phelps, Ryan Tupper, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box
Hamilton County Communications switches to APMAX middleware
Jul 30, 2013 – Innovative Systems has announced that Illinois Co-op Hamilton County Communications (HCC) has switched to its APMAX Middleware. Dissatisfaction with their previous vendor's DVR functionality was the primary driver according to HCC.
News categories: Innovative Systems, Hamilton County Communications, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
STMicroelectronics reports 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Jan 31, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Fourth quarter net revenues totaled $2.16 billion.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product