Digital TV News: Iusacell
AT&T to use DIRECTV Genie as common video platform
Aug 12, 2015 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has provided an update on its strategy and financial outlook for and each of the next three years, following its recent acquisitions of DIRECTV and Mexican wireless properties Iusacell and Nextel Mexico.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Latin America, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
AT&T completes acquisition of DIRECTV
Jul 24, 2015 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has completed its acquisition of DIRECTV. AT&T is now the largest pay TV provider in the U.S. and the world, providing service to more than 26 million customers in the United States and more than 19 million customers in Latin America.
News categories: AT&T, DIRECTV, Randall Stephenson, John Stankey, Mike White, Caribbean, Digital TV, IPTV, Latin America, MandA, Mexico, Satellite, USA
Sezmi Selects Netgem Technologies to Extend its Multi-Screen TV Platform
Jun 7, 2011 – Sezmi Corporation and Netgem have announced a partnership to include Netgem's set-top-box technology as part of Sezmi's TV offering. The first customer deployment resulting from this collaboration is Mexico's Grupo Iusacell.
News categories: Netgem, Sezmi, Iusacell, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box
Grupo Iusacell Selects Sezmi to Deliver Personalized Home and Mobile Video Services in Mexico
Mar 22, 2011 – Sezmi Corporation has announced that Mexico's Grupo Iusacell has chosen Sezmi's hybrid broadcast-broadband TV platform to deploy multiple next-generation video services for its mobile businesses and its fiber-to-the-home business Totalplay.
News categories: Sezmi, Grupo Iusacell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, Set Top Box
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors
- Disruptel partners with TCL to develop AI-driven viewing experiences
- Canal+ delivers low-latency streaming on Apple TV with ATEME
- Atlanta DTH announces compact USB ATSC 3.0 TV receiver