Digital TV News: Lagardère
Rakuten launches Rakuten Sports streaming service
Jun 11, 2019 – Rakuten has announced the launch of Rakuten Sports. The live streaming, VOD platform will deliver sports content to a global audience. Rakuten Sports will offer Meiji Yasuda J1 League matches from the 2019 season both live and on demand.
News categories: Rakuten, Makoto Arima, Masaaki Kimura, Digital TV, Japan, OTT, Worldwide
Alchimie partners with Lagardère to distribute Gulli and Mezzo channels
Apr 8, 2019 – Alchimie has announced a partnership with Lagardère Active’s TV Division. The agreement enables Alchimie to distribute two of Lagardère Group’s linear channels to Alchimie’s Watch-It subscribers: Gulli in Belgium and Mezzo Live HD in Germany respectively.
News categories: Alchimie, Lagardère, Frederic Rossignol, Caroline Cochaux, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT
Charter agreed for the growth of mobile TV in France
Jan 15, 2008 – AB Groupe, Bolloré, Groupe Canal+, Lagardère, Groupe M6, Next Radio TV, NRJ Group and TF1 have signed a charter in which they commit themselves to the development of Télévision Mobile Personelle (TMP) in France.
News categories: Digital TV, France, Mobile
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics