Digital TV News: MTM
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals the 2018 priorities for Asia-Pacific
Jul 24, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) in partnership with MTM has revealed findings from the 2018 Asia-Pacific Pay-TV Innovation Forum. In its third year, the research programme seeks to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the industry in a disruptive period.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Asia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Market Research
NAGRA and MTM unveil 2018 Pay-TV Innovation Forum findings for N. America
Jun 20, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed findings from the 2018 North American Pay-TV Innovation Forum. In its third year, the research program brings together leading pay-TV and TV network executives to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, North America
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals 2018 priorities for European providers
Apr 24, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed the European findings of the Pay-TV Innovation Forum 2018. The research programme, currently in its third year, seeks to explore and catalyse innovation and growth across the global pay-TV industry.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, UX
Sky, Adobe, TVbeat and Alphonso form TV data consortium
Feb 7, 2018 – Sky, Adobe Systems, TVbeat and Alphonso have formed a thought leadership consortium that will work with the European TV industry to explore opportunities enabled by developments in measurement, metrics and data.
News categories: Sky Media, Adobe, TVBeat, Alphonso, Jamie West, Philip Duffield, Abbas Tahzib, TS Kelly, Jon Chase, Katty Roberfroid, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
Marlin DRM announces Enhanced Content Protection for UHD content
Jan 15, 2018 – Marlin DRM has announced a compliance and robustness (C&R) framework for enhanced content protection (ECP) for ultra-high-definition (UHD) content. This solution conforms with requirements set by the content industry.
News categories: Marlin DRM, Hide Hosokawa, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, Worldwide
UK is the most advanced connected TV advertising market in Europe
Sep 8, 2017 – SpotX has unveiled research into the connected TV advertising ecosystem in Europe. The analysis shows that the UK is the largest and most advanced market in Europe with an established connected TV advertising ecosystem.
News categories: SpotX, MTM, Leon Siotis, Nick Thomas, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, UK
Pay-TV Innovation Forum final 2017 findings released
Sep 7, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has published the final conclusions of the 2017 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The programme examines the state of innovation in the market and provides perspectives on the most attractive areas of opportunity.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
76% of pay-TV operators believe innovation is a top priority
Jul 24, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) in partnership with MTM has revealed initial survey findings delivered as part of the 2017 Pay-TV Innovation Forum. The survey of industry executives suggests that 76% of respondents believe innovation is a top priority.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Worldwide
Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals need to innovate in Asia-Pacific
Jul 3, 2017 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S), in partnership with MTM, has revealed the latest findings from the Pay-TV Innovation Forum for the Asia-Pacific market. Service providers and content owners from the region agreed that the Asia-Pacific industry is entering a transitional period.
News categories: NAGRA, MTM, Simon Trudelle, Jon Watts, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product