Digital TV News: Molotov
NPA Conseil, Médiamétrie publish French AVOD market report
Aug 31, 2023 – NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie have published the 2nd part of their AVoD Market Report survey, dedicated to monitoring the development of AVOD, FAST and more generally CTV ecosystems in France.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Digital TV, France, Market Research, Streaming
Fubo North America ends 1Q 2023 with 1.285 million subscribers
May 5, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Fubo’s North American streaming business posted double digit YoY growth in paid subscribers (1.285 million, up 22% YoY).
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr., Digital TV, France, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA, Worldwide
FuboTV generated over $1 billion in revenue in 2022
Feb 27, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2022. For the year, annual revenue passed $1 billion for the first time. Full net loss for FY22 was -$561.9 million.
News categories: FuboTV, Digital TV, France, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
FuboTV North America subscribers up 31% YoY at 1,231,000
Nov 4, 2022 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Paid subscribers in North America reached a record high of 1,231,000, an increase of 31% Y-o-Y. In the rest of the world, the company had 358,000 total paid subscribers.
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Canada, Digital TV, France, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
fuboTV closed 2021 with 1.13 million subscribers
Feb 23, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2021. The company closed with 1.13 million total paid subscribers, up 106% from the prior year. fuboTV added 185,000 net subscribers in the fourth quarter.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Molotov renews SSAI contract with AIP
Feb 8, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) is to continue to provide Server-Side-Ad-Insertion (SSAI) technology for Molotov's MANGO AVoD service. AIP's platform solves the technical complexities of delivering addressable dynamic advertising for streamed TV.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, Molotov, Laurent Potesta, Eric Renard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Streaming
FuboTV paid subscribers at more than 1.1 million
Jan 10, 2022 – fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) has announced preliminary Q4 2021 results. Paid subscribers at year-end are expected to exceed 1,100,000, up more than 100% year-over-year. Full year 2021 total revenue is expected to be $622-627 million.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Canada, Digital TV, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Starzplay expands internationally
Dec 16, 2021 – Starzplay is celebrating a collection of partner launches in the second half of 2020 including a new presence in the Nordics with NENT/Viaplay. In addition, Starzplay has expanded this month with Vodafone in Italy, Sky in Switzerland and Molotov in France, with more planned.
News categories: Starz, Superna Kalle, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set