Digital TV News: Molotov
FuboTV generated over $1 billion in revenue in 2022
Feb 27, 2023 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2022. For the year, annual revenue passed $1 billion for the first time. Full net loss for FY22 was -$561.9 million.
News categories: FuboTV, Digital TV, France, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
FuboTV North America subscribers up 31% YoY at 1,231,000
Nov 4, 2022 – FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Paid subscribers in North America reached a record high of 1,231,000, an increase of 31% Y-o-Y. In the rest of the world, the company had 358,000 total paid subscribers.
News categories: FuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Canada, Digital TV, France, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
fuboTV North American streaming subscribers up 81% YoY to 1,056,245
May 5, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2022. fuboTV's North American streaming business delivered solid year-over-year growth in total paid subscribers (up 81% to 1,056,245).
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Results, Streaming, Subscribers
fuboTV closed 2021 with 1.13 million subscribers
Feb 23, 2022 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced results for the period ended December 31, 2021. The company closed with 1.13 million total paid subscribers, up 106% from the prior year. fuboTV added 185,000 net subscribers in the fourth quarter.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, Results, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Molotov renews SSAI contract with AIP
Feb 8, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) is to continue to provide Server-Side-Ad-Insertion (SSAI) technology for Molotov's MANGO AVoD service. AIP's platform solves the technical complexities of delivering addressable dynamic advertising for streamed TV.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, Molotov, Laurent Potesta, Eric Renard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Streaming
FuboTV paid subscribers at more than 1.1 million
Jan 10, 2022 – fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) has announced preliminary Q4 2021 results. Paid subscribers at year-end are expected to exceed 1,100,000, up more than 100% year-over-year. Full year 2021 total revenue is expected to be $622-627 million.
News categories: fuboTV, David Gandler, Canada, Digital TV, Results, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, USA
Starzplay expands internationally
Dec 16, 2021 – Starzplay is celebrating a collection of partner launches in the second half of 2020 including a new presence in the Nordics with NENT/Viaplay. In addition, Starzplay has expanded this month with Vodafone in Italy, Sky in Switzerland and Molotov in France, with more planned.
News categories: Starz, Superna Kalle, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Molotov selects Magnite as SSP and SpringServe as ad server
Dec 8, 2021 – Molotov, the French streaming platform, is leveraging Magnite as its SSP and SpringServe as its ad server for its ad-supported streaming service Mango. Mango has seen strong growth on the Molotov platform since its launch in November 2020.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Molotov, Valérie Latronche, Léon Siotis, Beatrice Leroux Barraux, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
fuboTV Inc. to acquire Molotov SAS
Nov 9, 2021 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has agreed to acquire France's Molotov SAS. The combined technology capabilities of the two companies will enable fuboTV to launch its streaming platform on a global scale.
News categories: fuboTV, Molotov, David Gandler, JeanDavid Blanc, Africa, Canada, Digital TV, France, MandA, Spain, Streaming, USA
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV
- IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
- Charter to acquire assets of Maine-based Bee Line Cable
- FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland