Digital TV News: MtekVision
2010 Satellite Set Top Box Shipments Down 8% in North American and Western European Regions
Feb 3, 2011 – Shipments of satellite set top boxes declined in 2010 by 8% in both the North American and Western European regions, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Innofidei, Mobile Processor Firms Cooperate on CMMB
Mar 10, 2008 – Innofidei has signed separate agreements with major mobile multimedia processor manufacturers Mtekvision, Telechips, and Corelogic on joint development of low-cost CMMB handset solutions and products.
News categories: Innofidei, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
DivX Grants Mobile Certification to New MtekVision Media Processor
Feb 13, 2008 – DivX, Inc. (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced a licensing deal with Mtekvision to grant DivX® Mobile Certification to a new media processor chipset used in a variety of mobile platforms.
News categories: DivX, Mtekvision, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor
Mtekvision and Chips&Media partner for multimedia IP products
Jul 12, 2007 – Chips&Media, a leading video IP provider, and Mtekvision, a leading digital multi media semiconductor company, have decided to build a strategic alliance for Mtekvision's next generation applications.
News categories: Chips&Media, Mtekvision, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Irdeto enables secure, integrated mobile TV chipsets globally with semiconductor partners
Feb 12, 2007 – Irdeto has announced that it has licensed the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast Conditional Access (CA) solution to the world-leading mobile multimedia chipset manufacturers, Core Logic, Mtekvision and Telechips, to secure mobile broadcasting for device manufacturers worldwide.
News categories: Irdeto, Telechips, MtekVision, Core Logic, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC23, Semiconductor
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029