Digital TV News: Mtekvision
2010 Satellite Set Top Box Shipments Down 8% in North American and Western European Regions
Feb 3, 2011 – Shipments of satellite set top boxes declined in 2010 by 8% in both the North American and Western European regions, according to In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Innofidei, Mobile Processor Firms Cooperate on CMMB
Mar 10, 2008 – Innofidei has signed separate agreements with major mobile multimedia processor manufacturers Mtekvision, Telechips, and Corelogic on joint development of low-cost CMMB handset solutions and products.
News categories: Innofidei, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
DivX Grants Mobile Certification to New MtekVision Media Processor
Feb 13, 2008 – DivX, Inc. (NASDAQ:DIVX) has announced a licensing deal with Mtekvision to grant DivX® Mobile Certification to a new media processor chipset used in a variety of mobile platforms.
News categories: DivX, Mtekvision, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor
Mtekvision and Chips&Media partner for multimedia IP products
Jul 12, 2007 – Chips&Media, a leading video IP provider, and Mtekvision, a leading digital multi media semiconductor company, have decided to build a strategic alliance for Mtekvision's next generation applications.
News categories: Chips&Media, Mtekvision, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP
Irdeto enables secure, integrated mobile TV chipsets globally with semiconductor partners
Feb 12, 2007 – Irdeto has announced that it has licensed the Irdeto Mobile Broadcast Conditional Access (CA) solution to the world-leading mobile multimedia chipset manufacturers, Core Logic, Mtekvision and Telechips, to secure mobile broadcasting for device manufacturers worldwide.
News categories: Irdeto, Telechips, MtekVision, Core Logic, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC20, Semiconductor
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand