Digital TV News: NeoMagic
Gradiente and NeoMagic® Corporation Announce Joint Development Agreement to Bring to Market a Mobile TV Enabled Smart Phone
Jun 18, 2008 – Gradiente and NeoMagic (Nasdaq: NMGC) have announced that they have signed a joint development agreement to bring to market a mobile TV enabled smart phone for the ISDB-T/b standard based on NeoMagic's MiMagic 8 application processor.
News categories: NeoMagic, Gradiente, Brazil, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Mobile, SBTVD, Semiconductor
NeoMagic® Corporation and Innofidei Technology Announce Availability of Mobile TV Solution for China
Jun 16, 2008 – NeoMagic (Nasdaq: NMGC) and Innofidei have announced that they have successfully demonstrated a mobile TV solution based on the CMMB (China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting) standard.
News categories: NeoMagic, Innofidei, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
NeoMagic® Corporation to Present Latest Products at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain
Feb 7, 2008 – NeoMagic (Nasdaq: NMGC) has announced that it will demonstrate Mobile TV solutions for ISDB-T and T-DMB with its MiMagic or NeoMobileTV multimedia processors, at next week's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (February 11-14, 2008).
News categories: NeoMagic, ISDB-T, Mobile, MWC23, Semiconductor
NeoMagic® Corporation to Demonstrate Mobile Handheld Solutions
Jan 4, 2008 – NeoMagic (Nasdaq: NMGC) has announced that it will demonstrate the power of its MiMagic semiconductor product line for mobile handheld devices at the Las Vegas Hilton during the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: NeoMagic, CES2024, ISDB-T, Mobile, Semiconductor
- Link Net fixed broadband business to move to XL Axiata
- World Archery partners with Joymo to upgrade Archery+ platform
- 20% of US internet households own a TV antenna, and 12% plan to buy one
- MetaBroadcast partners with Gracenote for Barb contract
- Amdocs research reveals streaming consumer expectations for 2024
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics