Digital TV News: Nowtilus
MX1 and Nowtilus team up to empower personalized and ad-funded TV
Apr 8, 2019 – MX1 and Nowtilus have combined Nowtilus' server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution with MX1's media services to create an end-to-end solution that brings personalized TV and targeted advertising to the big screen and mobile devices in broadcast quality.
News categories: MX1, Nowtilus, Daniel Kiessling, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Rovi to support Eutelsat KabelKiosk cable Video on Demand Services
May 5, 2011 – Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) and Rovi Corp. (NASDAQ: ROVI) are combining their skills for the launch of a VoD service on KabelKiosk, the platform of TV channels and services provided by Eutelsat Germany for cable operators in continental Europe.
News categories: KabelKiosk, Rovi Corp, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Middleware
DivX Supports New Video-on-Demand Service From Media Markt
Sep 2, 2010 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) has announced at the IFA trade show a new cooperation with Media Markt, Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer, to launch a online movie store for the German market.
News categories: DivX, Media Markt, Germany, IFA2019, Media Player, OTT
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent