Digital TV News: OSGi
STMicroelectronics introduces Smart Home software platform
Sep 13, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has introduced its Smart Home software platform. ST Smart Home will power set-top boxes capable of managing home energy, automation and security systems in addition to providing access to multimedia content.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Gian Luca Bertino, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
IBM, STMicroelectronics and Shaspa Advance Smarter Home Initiative
Jan 8, 2013 – IBM (NYSE:IBM), STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) and Shaspa have announced a collaboration to provide ways for consumers to manage and interact with their homes' functions and entertainment systems using multiple user interfaces such as voice recognition and physical gestures.
News categories: IBM, STMicroelectronics, Shaspa, CES2022, Content Distribution, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
ADB Adds Epicentro® Intelligence To Gateways, Bringing Vertical Service Revenues To Teo
Sep 28, 2011 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will deliver its intelligent wireless ADSL & GBETH gateways and Epicentro software to TEO (Vilnius:TEO1L), the largest provider of integrated telecommunication, IT and TV services in Lithuania.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TEO LT, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware
OSGi Alliance and HGI Collaborate on Software Execution Environment for Home Gateways
Sep 16, 2009 – The OSGi™ Alliance and the Home Gateway Initiative (HGI) have agreed to work together to integrate the OSGi Service Platform into the home gateway, creating a software execution environment that will facilitate digital home services.
News categories: Home Gateway Initiative, OSGi, Broadband, Gateway, Middleware, Smart Home
Skelmir Java Virtual Machines Ported to TI's DaVinci for STB Applications
Jan 9, 2007 – Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) has announced that Skelmir's CEE-J™ Virtual Machines (VM) for embedded devices have been ported to, and optimized for, TI's DaVinci™ technology.
News categories: DaVinci, Skelmir, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Software
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th