Digital TV News: Partner Communications
Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
Nov 13, 2019 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) will deploy its server-side ad insertion (SSAI) solution. With other Broadpeak technologies already deployed, Partner Communications will be able to deliver personalized ads within VOD content.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, iFeelSmart, Jacques Le Mancq, Ronen Gutmanovitz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, UX
Amazon Prime Video accessible on Partner TV STBs in Israel
Apr 15, 2018 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced a collaboration agreement between Amazon Prime Video and Partner TV. Partner TV customers now have direct access to the Amazon Prime Video service on the Partner TV set top box.
News categories: Partner Communications, Amazon Prime Video, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, OTT, Set Top Box
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
Partner TV in Israel heading towards 30,000 subscribers
Oct 25, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ; TASE: PTNR) has announced that approximately 30,000 households have joined its Partner TV service, of which approximately 20,000 are already using the service and 10,000 have scheduled installations.
News categories: Partner Communications, Isaac Benbenisti, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Subscribers
Partner TV OTT service launches on SeaChange Adrenalin platform
Sep 12, 2017 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced that Partner Communications, a leading Israeli telco, has launched its Partner TV all-IP multiscreen OTT video service on the SeaChange Adrenalin video platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Partner Communications, Ed Terino, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile, OTT
Israel's Partner Communications launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Aug 29, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has launched a new TV service called Partner TV on 4K Android TV set-top boxes, smartphones, and tablet devices using Broadpeak solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Partner Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Raz Bartov, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, Mobile
Partner Communications announces IPTV launch in Israel
Jun 27, 2017 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR) has announced the launch of television services over the internet in Israel. The service will include 40 linear channels and VOD, alongside features provided by the Android TV operating system.
News categories: Partner Communications, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel, Set Top Box
Partner Communications to launch IPTV in Israel in 1H2017
Sep 12, 2016 – Partner Communications (NASDAQ:PTNR) (TASE:PTNR) has announced that the Company plans to enter the television services market in the first half of 2017, and is finalizing arrangements for that objective.
News categories: Partner Communications, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service