Digital TV News: RDA Micro
RDA selects Chips&Media HD video IP for mobile and DTV platforms
Mar 25, 2015 – Chips&Media has announced that RDA Microelectronics has integrated the Chips&Media’s HD multi-standard codec core into its new family of SoC designs, which is available on the market.
News categories: Chips&Media, RDA Microelectronics, Steve Kim, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smartphone, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics announces sampling of Digital TV Tuner IC
Apr 16, 2014 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced sampling of its RDA5880N, a fully integrated RF front-end tuner IC supporting all worldwide terrestrial and cable TV standards, including DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, ATSC, DTMB, and DVB-C.
News categories: RDA Micro, Shuran Wei, ATSC 3, Cable TV, Digital TV, DTMB, DVB-T2, ICs, ISDB-T, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Worldwide
RDA Microelectronics Signs Digital TV IP License and Development Agreement With Trident Microsystems
Jan 4, 2012 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq: RDA) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) allowing it to develop, manufacture and sell derivative versions of the Trident SX5 Digital TV SoC platform.
News categories: RDA Micro, Trident Micro, Licensing, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
RDA Microelectronics Introduces CMMB Mobile TV Chip for TD-SCDMA
Nov 17, 2011 – RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) has announced the introduction of its RDA5891 CMMB Mobile TV SoC for TD-SCDMA handsets and smartphones. RDA's CMMB single-chip integrates the RF tuner, demodulator, UAM (User Authentication Module) and CPU.
News categories: RDA Micro, China, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June