Digital TV News: SAMART
SAMART and Siano partner for mobile TV in Thailand
Sep 15, 2014 – Siano and SAMART i-mobile have announced a collaboration for enabling and delivering High-Definition TV, using Thailand’s DVB-T2 network, to smartphones and tablets – delivering Live HD TV to mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, SAMART, Alon Ironi, Thananan Vilailuck, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Thailand
DVB demonstrates UHD and mobile over DVB-T2 at BroadcastAsia
Jun 16, 2014 – This year at Broadcast Asia, visitors to the DVB stand can witness DVB-T2 being used to deliver a wide range of resolutions from UHD down to the smaller screen resolutions for mobile devices including smartphones.
News categories: DVB Project, Peter Siebert, ConnecTechAsia, DVB-T2, Mobile, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Thailand's Samart uses Dolby Digital Plus in HD DVB-T2 set-top boxes
Dec 10, 2013 – Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB) has announced that Thailand's Samart has selected Dolby® Digital Plus™ as the sound technology for its DVB-T2 set-top boxes.
News categories: Dolby, Samart, Thawee Udomkitchote, Leong-Yan Yoong, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Thailand
Irdeto to Provide Mobile Content Protection to Indigo Mobile Technologies
Feb 11, 2009 – Irdeto has announced that Indigo Mobile Technologies will be deploying its OMA DRM client solution to protect its mobile content delivery platforms.
News categories: Irdeto, DRM, Mobile, MWC20
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0