Digital TV News: SpotX
Magnite announces next generation CTV and OTT monetization platform
Feb 7, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced Magnite Streaming. Magnite Streaming empowers media owners to maximize the value of their assets across live and VOD inventory, CTV and OTT, and addressable linear.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Evan Adlman, Andrew Tint, Travis Hockersmith, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
LocalBTV adds digital video ad insertion capabilities
Mar 30, 2022 – Didja has announced that its live local broadcast TV platform, LocalBTV, is now delivering programmatically-decisioned dynamic advertising insertion (DAI) and replacement (DAR) to its entire 21-market footprint of US TV DMAs.
News categories: LocalBTV, Didja, Jim Long, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Magnite acquires CTV ad serving platform SpringServe
Jul 1, 2021 – Magnite (Nasdaq: MGNI) has acquired SpringServe. SpringServe's technology manages multiple aspects of video advertising for CTV publishers such as inventory routing, customized ad experiences, and advanced podding logic.
News categories: Magnite, SpringServe, Michael Barrett, Joseph Hirsch, Christo Owen, Brian Hunt, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
SpotX integrates audience data from TVSquared
Apr 27, 2021 – TVSquared has been onboarded by SpotX as a measurement and attribution partner to power real-time analytics on delivery, audience, and outcomes for CTV campaigns in North America, Europe, and Latin America.
News categories: TVSquared, SpotX, Jo Kinsella, Evan Ballard, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Streaming
ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
Apr 20, 2021 – ZEASN has announced that SpotX will serve as ZEASN’s end-to-end ad tech provider, and Nowtilus will work as server-side ad insertion (SSAI) provider, to power content monetization on ZEASN's WhaleLive streaming platform.
News categories: ZEASN, SpotX, Nowtilus, Winson Chen, Sam Wilson, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
Apr 16, 2021 – SpotX has developed a suite of audience data tools that enables media owners and advertisers to target audiences using first-party, third-party, or subscriber data in a privacy-compliant way.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Laband, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
OTT video streaming in APAC now reaches 392 million people
Mar 4, 2021 – SpotX has unveiled its debut 'OTT is for Everyone APAC' research, reporting that nearly 400 million people now use video streaming services across the Asia-Pacific region.
News categories: Blockgraph, Mike Shehan, Asia, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media