Digital TV News: Stream TV Networks
Stream TV And BOE team up on high-resolution Glasses-Free 3D
Jan 10, 2018 – Stream TV Networks and BOE Technology have announced a cooperation to combine the high-resolution panels of BOE with Stream TV's Glasses-Free 3D technology (@UltraD3). The project will enable development of devices across the entire CE industry.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, BOE Technology, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
CAN Tech and Stream TV partner to provide Glasses-Free 3D content
Nov 19, 2015 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it is partnering with CAN Tech Co to make its live programming and extensive content library available in Glasses-Free 3D for the first time. The move will result in programming converted or created in Stream TV's Glasses Free 3D Ultra-D format.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, CAN Tech, Mathu Rajan, Fu Qiang, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
Skyworth to show Stream TV Glasses-Free 3D at CES2015
Dec 30, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Skyworth has been added to the list of consumer electronics brands committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology. Skyworth will debut a 4K 65" Glasses-Free 3D display at CES.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Skyworth, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Konka commits to glasses-free 3D by Stream TV
Dec 29, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Konka has committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology for its television product line in 2015. Konka's adoption gives Stream TV a boost in its presence in Asia and beyond.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, Mathu Rajan, Asia, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, UK
Stream TV glasses-free 3D on show in SGO booth at NAB Show 2014
Apr 4, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that its Ultra-D™ glasses-free 3D technology will be demonstrated in the SGO booth at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, SGO, Qualcomm, Intrinsyc Software, Mathu Rajan, Geoff Mills, Metaverse, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
Dec 9, 2013 – Stream TV Networks has announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Beijing BOE Vision Electron Technology to introduce the next generation of their 55 inch 4K Ultra-D 2160p 3D No Glasses Display solution.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Beijing BOE, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks develops 2160p 3D without glasses TV
Sep 3, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced the development of a 2kx4k 3D without glasses TV dubbed the Ultra-D™ 2160p. As there is no native consumer 4k content, Ultra-D has developed an algorithm which boosts existing content to between 1080p and 2160p.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, IFABerlin, Metaverse, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, China, Metaverse, Smart TV
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022