Digital TV News: Stream TV Networks
Stream TV And BOE team up on high-resolution Glasses-Free 3D
Jan 10, 2018 – Stream TV Networks and BOE Technology have announced a cooperation to combine the high-resolution panels of BOE with Stream TV's Glasses-Free 3D technology (@UltraD3). The project will enable development of devices across the entire CE industry.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, BOE Technology, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
CAN Tech and Stream TV partner to provide Glasses-Free 3D content
Nov 19, 2015 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it is partnering with CAN Tech Co to make its live programming and extensive content library available in Glasses-Free 3D for the first time. The move will result in programming converted or created in Stream TV's Glasses Free 3D Ultra-D format.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, CAN Tech, Mathu Rajan, Fu Qiang, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Worldwide
Skyworth to show Stream TV Glasses-Free 3D at CES2015
Dec 30, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Skyworth has been added to the list of consumer electronics brands committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology. Skyworth will debut a 4K 65" Glasses-Free 3D display at CES.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Skyworth, Mathu Rajan, CES2023, China, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Konka commits to glasses-free 3D by Stream TV
Dec 29, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that Konka has committed to Stream TV's Ultra-D Glasses-Free 3D technology for its television product line in 2015. Konka's adoption gives Stream TV a boost in its presence in Asia and beyond.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, Mathu Rajan, Asia, CES2023, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV
Cello Electronics TVs to offer Stream TV glasses-free 3D
Dec 17, 2014 – UK television manufacturer Cello Electronics has announced that has added Stream TV Networks' glasses-free 3D technology to its product line. The televisions feature real-time conversion into the Ultra-D™ format from any 2D or 3D source.
News categories: Cello Electronics, Stream TV Networks, Brian Palmer, Mathu Rajan, Digital TV, Metaverse, Smart TV, UK
Stream TV glasses-free 3D on show in SGO booth at NAB Show 2014
Apr 4, 2014 – Stream TV Networks has announced that its Ultra-D™ glasses-free 3D technology will be demonstrated in the SGO booth at the National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, SGO, Qualcomm, Intrinsyc Software, Mathu Rajan, Geoff Mills, Metaverse, Middleware, NABShow, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Stream TV partners with BOE to introduce 55" 4K 3D glasses-free display
Dec 9, 2013 – Stream TV Networks has announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership with Beijing BOE Vision Electron Technology to introduce the next generation of their 55 inch 4K Ultra-D 2160p 3D No Glasses Display solution.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Beijing BOE, Digital TV, Metaverse, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks develops 2160p 3D without glasses TV
Sep 3, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced the development of a 2kx4k 3D without glasses TV dubbed the Ultra-D™ 2160p. As there is no native consumer 4k content, Ultra-D has developed an algorithm which boosts existing content to between 1080p and 2160p.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, IFA, Metaverse, Smart TV
Stream TV Networks™ Announces Partnerships with Konka and BOE for 3D TV in China
Jun 28, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced that it has solidified partnerships with Konka® (0016.SZ; 2016.SZ) and BOE® (000725.SZ; 200725.SZ) to distribute Ultra-D™ 3D without glasses TVs and the bundled SeeCube™ Conversion Boxes in China.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Konka, BOE Technology Group, China, Metaverse, Smart TV
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022