Digital TV News: TVCoins
TVCoins develops FAST app for Bethel Televisión
Dec 28, 2022 – TVCoins was selected by Bethel Televisión to carry out the development and re-launch of Bethel Plus, a Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platform. Bethel Plus is now available to download on iOS, Android, and Roku devices.
News categories: TVCoins, Bethel Televisión, Gustavo Marra, Miguel Ángel Ángeles, Apps, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming
TEMPO Networks launches streaming service powered by TVCoins
Dec 22, 2022 – TVCoins has announced a partnership with TEMPO Networks, the latest channel to leverage the company's white-label video streaming platform for mobile devices and connected TV.
News categories: TVCoins, TEMPO Networks, Gustavo Marra, Frederick A. Morton, Jr, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
Nov 23, 2022 – El Financiero Bloomberg TV has launched a direct-to-consumer app that allows users to stream the network's content throughout Latin America and the US. El Financiero worked with TVCoins to create the app.
News categories: TVCoins, El Financiero, Gustavo Marra, Apps, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming, USA
TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
Aug 18, 2022 – TVCoins has launched a white-label Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platform with a built-in viewer incentive program. The platform enables content owners to rapidly publish their live and on-demand video with no upfront investment.
News categories: TVCoins, Telemedellín, Yossi Aloni, Gustavo Marra, Marek Kielczewski, Deninson Mendoza Ramos, Advertising, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification