Digital TV News: Telegent Systems
Silicon TV Tuners Value Expected to Reach US$ 750 Million in 2015
Aug 16, 2011 – The transition from older-style can-type tuners to silicon TV tuners finally began to occur in 2010. According to new In-Stat research, sales of silicon TV tuners will reach $750 million in 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Telegent Introduces World's First Single-Chip ISDB-Tb + Analog TV Receiver
Nov 16, 2010 – Telegent Systems has introduced the TLG1180, the world's first single-chip mobile TV receiver supporting ISDB-Tb and analog broadcast TV standards with an integrated H.264 decoder.
News categories: Telegent Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Latin America, Mobile, SBTVD, Semiconductor
Worldwide Mobile TV Tuner Market Value to Exceed $400 Million by 2014
Nov 2, 2010 – Digital mobile TV services are ramping up throughout Asia, as well as Latin America. In the US, new ATSC mobile DTV services are launching. As a result, In-Stat expects the worldwide market value of mobile TV tuners to exceed $400 million by 2014.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor
Telegent Outlines Strategic Product Roadmap for Mobile TV
Sep 27, 2010 – Telegent Systems has outlined its roadmap for the analog TV receiver market. Telegent also announced hybrid single-chip digital and analog TV receivers for markets currently in transition from analog to digital.
News categories: Telegent Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Mobile, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Telegent brings live, free-to-air hybrid TV to PCs, laptops and netbooks
Jan 16, 2009 – Telegent Systems has announced the TLG2300, a single-chip DVB-T and analog TV receiver IC that solves the technical and integration challenges of adding live TV to personal computers (PCs) and portable devices.
News categories: Telegent Systems, Digital TV, ICs, Peripherals / Accessories, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
Telegent Systems Announces Closing of $20 Million Financing
Aug 21, 2007 – Telegent Systems recently raised $20 million in a third round financing. Northern Light Venture Capital is the latest investor in Telegent, with all current Telegent investors participating in the round.
News categories: Telegent Systems, Northern Light, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
NEC Electronics and Telegent Systems Develop Mobile TV Solution for Cellular Phones
Feb 7, 2007 – NEC Electronics and Telegent Systems have announced that the companies will be showing a Mobile TV over-the-air technology demonstration at 3GSM in Barcelona, Spain.
News categories: Telegent Systems, NEC Electronics, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22, Semiconductor
Penthera and Telegent Systems Team to Remove Hurdle for Mass Market Adoption of Mobile TV
Jan 30, 2007 – Penthera Technologies and Telegent Systems have announced a technology agreement that will make it easier for consumers to access TV content from their mobile phones and other portable devices, while increasing revenue possibilities for carriers.
News categories: Telegent Systems, Penthera, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed