Digital TV News: Triveni Digital
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 tools supporting NEXTGEN TV decryption
Apr 16, 2023 – Triveni Digital has announced that its StreamScope XM Analyzer and Monitor are the first test and measurement products to support the NEXTGEN TV decryption protocols.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Pearl TV, Mark Simpson, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Triveni Digital introduces ATSC 3.0 Translator
Apr 5, 2023 – Triveni Digital has introduced its ATSC 3.0 Translator enabling broadcasters to repeat or translate their existing ATSC 3.0 signal to other areas without the need for an entire broadcast chain.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Auton demonstrates ATSC 3.0 data distribution to vehicles
Jun 7, 2022 – Pearl TV, with Auton, has announced field test data that demonstrates how robust the transport layer and software applications of ATSC 3.0 are in non-real time data delivery of streaming video and secure broadband files to vehicles.
News categories: Pearl TV, Auton, Triveni Digital, Anne Schelle, Robert Foster, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, USA
Triveni Digital launches ATSC 3.0 StreamScope XM Monitor
Mar 29, 2022 – Triveni Digital has launched StreamScope® XM Monitor. The Monitor performs real-time monitoring of ATSC 3.0 streams and allows broadcasters to create rules-based notifications to pinpoint and troubleshoot NextGen TV service quality issues.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Ralph Bachofen, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, USA
Television Jamaica goes live with Comark end-to-end ATSC 3.0 solution
Feb 15, 2022 – COMARK has announced that Television Jamaica (TVJ) is on the air with a fully integrated ATSC 3.0 solution from COMARK. COMARK delivered an air-cooled UHF transmitter system along with a transmit antenna for the initial OTA service in Kingston.
News categories: Comark, Triveni Digital, Television Jamaica, Joe Turbolski, Michael P. Henlin, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Jamaica
Humber College opens ATSC 3.0 lab in Canada with Triveni Digital
Feb 8, 2022 – The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning has established the first ATSC 3.0 living lab and test bed - the Broadband Convergence (B²C) Lab - in Canada using an end-to-end solution from Triveni Digital.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Humber College, Ralph Bachofen, Orest Sushko, 5G, ATSC 3, Canada, Digital TV, NABShow
Synamedia participating in Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative
Dec 21, 2021 – Synamedia has announced its participation in the Howard NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative bringing ATSC 3.0 to Washington, D.C. The Collaborative was established by Pearl TV in coordination with Howard University.
News categories: Synamedia, Pearl TV, Elke Hungenaer, Dave Folsom, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Fox selects Synamedia broadcast solution for Orlando ATSC 3.0 rollout
Aug 24, 2021 – Synamedia has announced that Fox Television Stations will use its broadcast solution, featuring its virtual Digital Content Manager, to support the rollout of ATSC 3.0 in the Orlando, Florida market.
News categories: Synamedia, Fox, Julien Signès, Jeff Roberts, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Triveni Digital powers NextGen TV at first Hearst station
Jan 5, 2021 – Hearst Television is deploying a software-based ATSC 3.0 solution from Triveni Digital for WMOR-TV in Tampa, Florida. WMOR-TV is the first Hearst station in the multimedia company's transition to NextGen TV.
News categories: Triveni Digital, Hearst, Ralph Bachofen, Brian Darragh, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024