Digital TV News: True Corp
AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
May 3, 2021 – AirConsole has announced a casual gaming partnership with True Digital Group, the digital arm of Thailand's True Corporation, for its TrueID TV service. AirConsole games use the player's smartphone as a game controller.
News categories: AirConsole, True Digital Group, Anthony Cliquot, Marco Guida, Android TV, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Thailand
iWedia provides software for True OTT service in Thailand
Sep 13, 2019 – iWedia has announced that it has been providing STB software products, application development and integration services to one of the biggest Thai operators, True, for the launch of its True ID TV OTT service.
News categories: iWedia, True Corp, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming, Thailand, UX
TrueVisions offers subscription-free satellite TV STB
Jan 16, 2015 – Thailand's TrueVisions has launched a new set-top box capable of receiving up to 200 subscription-free satellite TV channels. The True Digital HD box is suitable for both Ku-band and C-band reception, and can support screen resolutions up to 1080i.
News categories: True Corp, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
TrueVisions passes the 2 million customer mark in Thailand
Feb 27, 2013 – Thailand's True Corporation has released results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. TrueVisions subscribers rose to 2.04 million (from 1.64 million at the end of 2011) with a strong pickup in premium subscriptions and free-to--air customers.
News categories: True Corp, Cable TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
TrueVisions of Thailand adds 31k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 16, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to September 30, 2009. TrueVisions saw subscriber numbers rise 25.3% from a year ago to 1.64 million.
News categories: True Corp, TrueVisions, Cable TV, MMDS, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand's TrueVisions adds 33k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 17, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to June 30, 2009. Despite the low season period and impact from the economy, TrueVisions' subscriber base grew 37% Y-on-Y to 1.6 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Cable TV, MMDS, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
True reports slight revenue growth in FY08
Mar 2, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) has reported slight growth (0.2%) in revenue for full year 2008. TrueVisions' subscriber numbers grew by 41% to 1.5 million for the full year, driven largely by the success of its mass market strategy.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand - TrueVisions subscriber number reaches 569,000
Aug 14, 2007 – Thailand's TrueVisions subscriber numbers have reached 569,000, with the business' mass market strategy having attracted more than 228,000 customers since its launch a year ago.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management