Digital TV News: Tvinci
Kabel Deutschland selects Kaltura to power its TV App
Feb 9, 2015 – Kaltura has announced that Kabel Deutschland has selected Kaltura OTT TV to power its TV App. The first phase of the multi-screen TV service includes live TV for iOS devices.
News categories: Kaltura, Kabel Deutschland, Ron Yekutiel, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, TV Everywhere
Tvinci selected for Israel’s first pay OTT TV service
Jan 6, 2014 – yes Satellite TV – Israel’s only provider of multi-channel television broadcasts via satellite – has selected Tvinci to create the user experience for yes GO, Israel’s first personal and social multi-screen TV service.
News categories: Tvinci, 'yes', Itzhak Elyakim, Ron Eilon, Ofer Shayo, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Mobile, Social TV, Streaming
MediaCorp Selects Tvinci to Power OTT Service in Singapore
Jan 29, 2013 – Tvinci has been selected by Singapore's MediaCorp to power its new cross-device lifestyle service, Toggle. Toggle will be available on PC, iPhone, iPad and connected TV, available to consumers as a subscription service or pay-per-view.
News categories: Tvinci, MediaCorp, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data