Digital TV News: Ultravisión
Ultravision deploys Conax Go Live multiscreen solution in Mexico
Oct 17, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of a secure multiscreen solution with pay-TV operator Ultravision, part of the Ultra Telecom group, in Mexico. The solution marks the first cloud deployment of Conax GO Live in Mexico.
News categories: NAGRA, Ultravision, Tom Wirth, Patricio Zorrilla, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, OTT
Ultravision to launch IPTV multiscreen in Mexico with Broadpeak
Oct 9, 2018 – Broadpeak has announced that Ultravision, a leading pay-TV operator in Mexico, has selected Broadpeak to power its new IPTV multiscreen service. Ultravision will rely on Broadpeak's BkM100 video delivery manager, BkS400 HTTP video cache servers, and BkS350 origin packager.
News categories: Broadpeak, Ultravisión, Jacques Le Mancq, Patrício Zorrilla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, QoE
Mexico adds 437,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2015
Feb 8, 2016 – According to Mexico’s Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, in the third quarter of 2015, pay TV subscriptions in the country were up 11.6% versus the the same point one year before. Mexico added 437 thousand pay TV subscribers in the third quarter, to reach a total of 17.4 million.
News categories: Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, Cable TV, Mexico, Satellite, Subscribers
Mexico adds 437,000 pay TV subscribers in 2Q 2015
Nov 29, 2015 – According to Mexico’s Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, in the second quarter of 2015, pay TV subscriptions in the country were up 10.0% versus the the same point one year before. Mexico added 437 thousand pay TV subscribers to end the quarter with a subscriber total of 16.98 million.
News categories: Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Satellite, Subscribers
New digital broadcasting platform at Ultravision secured by content protection specialist Conax
Apr 14, 2008 – Ultravision is expanding their repertoire of broadcasting offerings by adding a digital-tiered broadcasting platform. Ultravision currently serves approximately 190,000 customers in 18 cities throughout Mexico over an analog MMDS network.
News categories: Conax, Ultravision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mexico, MMDS, NABShow
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video
- Radix to launch Android TV device management at MWC
- Canada's Media Technology Monitor reports on SVOD, podcasting, co-viewing and more
- Disney+ to reach 126 million subscribers globally
- 605 launches 605 PLATF0RM measurement and analytics for TV