Digital TV News: Vecima
Vecima partners with Cadent on dynamic ad insertion
Apr 18, 2023 – Vecima (TSX: VCM) and Cadent have integrated Vecima's MediaScale Streaming solution with the Cadent Aperture Platform, enabling current linear ad schedules to be mirrored on IP-based linear streams.
News categories: Vecima, Cadent, Kyle Goodwin, Paul Ranger, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Vecima expands IPTV footprint at Blue Ridge Communications
Jun 2, 2022 – Vecima has expanded its MediaScale IP Video Streaming footprint at Blue Ridge Communications. The Vecima platform is being scaled to handle additional subscribers on the TiVo-fueled Blue Ridge experience and improve delivery of video traffic.
News categories: Vecima, Blue Ridge, TiVo, Dan Gledhill, Mark Maisenheimer, Jeff Glahn, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
Jan 26, 2022 – Vecima Networks (TSX: VCM) has announced that Breezeline has selected its MediaScaleX unified video delivery solution to accelerate next-generation video experiences for new and existing Breezeline subscribers.
News categories: Vecima Networks, TiVo, Breezeline, Dan Gledhill, Jeff Glahn, Heather McCallion, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, UX
Vecima Networks to power Midco's TiVo-based IPTV service
Sep 30, 2020 – Midco has selected Vecima Networks' (TSX: VCM) MediaScaleX video delivery solution to power its new IPTV solution, MidcoTV. MediaScaleX enables IPTV functionality including VOD, Linear, Start Over, Catch-Up TV, and nDVR.
News categories: Vecima Networks, Midco, TiVo, Clay McCreery, Jon Pederson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA, UX
Conway Corp selects Vecima for IP video delivery
Sep 30, 2019 – Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) has announced that Conway Corporation has selected Vecima to power its new IPTV multiscreen service. Moving from QAM to IP delivery systems, Conway Corp will be able to introduce new services to subscribers on any screen.
News categories: Vecima, Conway Corp, Clay McCreery, Jason Hansen, Cable TV, CableTecExpo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
NOS enhances user experience with Concurrent’s MediaScaleX
Sep 17, 2018 – Concurrent Technology (TSX: VCM) and NOS have announced an expanded partnership. As part of the agreement, NOS will deploy Concurrent’s MediaScaleX platform, enhancing user experiences for Cloud DVR and Live TV delivered via IP.
News categories: Concurrent Technology, NOS, Clay McCreery, José Pascoal, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Portugal
Vecima closes acquisition of Concurrent
Jan 2, 2018 – Vecima Networks (TSX:VCM) has announced that it has closed its acquisition of the assets of the Content Delivery and Storage Business of Concurrent Computer (NASDAQ:CCUR), a leader in the VoD and IP Video Content Delivery space.
News categories: Vecima, Concurrent Computer, Sumit Kumar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Cable broadband equipment market down in 3Q10 after 12 months of strong growth
Nov 18, 2010 – Infonetics Research has released its third quarter (3Q10) CMTS and Edge QAM Hardware and Subscribers report, which tracks cable modem termination systems (CMTS), edge quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) channels, and cable broadband subscribers.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Broadband, Cable TV, Content Distribution, DOCSIS, Market Research, Subscribers
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023