Digital TV News: Veset
Veset integrates cloud playout platform with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Jul 25, 2023 – Veset's Nimbus cloud playout platform is now integrated with AWS Elemental MediaTailor, enabling users to build channels and insert personalised ads entirely in the cloud.
News categories: Veset, AWS Elemental, Gatis Gailis, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
CIS Group and Veset power CNN Brazil on Samsung TV Plus
Jul 12, 2023 – CNN Brazil is making its news channel available on Samsung TV Plus using Veset's cloud playout solution, adding connected TV to its existing cable TV and YouTube distribution.
News categories: Veset, CIS Group, CNN Brazil, Gatis Gailis, Felipe Andrade, Rafael Duzzi, Apps, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Smart TV, Streaming
Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
Feb 6, 2023 – Veset has announced that it has been acquired by PLAY, Inc. Veset will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary of PLAY and continue to develop solutions for cloud playout and channel management.
News categories: Veset, PLAY, Inc, Gatis Gailis, Igor Krol, Kazumichi Kuroda, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Ad Insertion Platform and Veset create combined solution for ingest, SSAI and playout
Jun 14, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) and Veset are partnering to provide a way to deliver ad-supported video content to multiple platforms. With the solution, video providers can originate and monetize linear channels, with graphics, interactivity and personalization.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, Veset, Laurent Potesta, Igor Krol, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
Veset powers linear channel streaming for BluTV in Turkey
Apr 27, 2021 – BluTV has selected Veset Nimbus to power its original linear action and comedy channels in the cloud. The linear channels are delivered by Veset Nimbus to BluTV's OTT platform, as well as to various smart TV apps.
News categories: Veset, BluTV, Igor Krol, Erkut Göksel Çınar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Turkey
Veset cloud playout platform integrated with AWS cloud services
Apr 3, 2019 – Veset has announced interoperability of its cloud playout platform Veset Nimbus with the following services from Amazon Web Services (AWS): Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaStore, and AWS Elemental MediaConnect.
News categories: Veset, Amazon Web Services, Igor Krol, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Zappn TV launches OTT channel on Veset's cloud platform
Sep 13, 2018 – Zappn TV is using Veset Cirrus to launch its new OTT channel. Veset Cirrus is a playout platform for OTT, developed natively for the cloud and IP. Zappn TV delivers a 24/7 livestream to mobile devices across Austria.
News categories: Veset, Zappn TV, Igor Krol, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Mobile, Streaming
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024