Digital TV News: Xandr
OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
Sep 27, 2022 – OpenAP has announced new programmatic interoperability of OpenID, its audience identifier. OpenID audiences can now be distributed for programmatic digital execution via integrations with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr.
News categories: OpenAP, FreeWheel, Magnite, Xandr, Chris LoRusso, Misha Williams, Matt McLeggon, Tom Koch, Esra Bacher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AT&T sells Xandr to Microsoft
Dec 21, 2021 – AT&T (NYSE:T) has agreed to sell Xandr to Microsoft. The agreement builds on a decade-long relationship between Xandr, including its predecessor companies, and Microsoft for delivering global digital media solutions for advertisers.
News categories: Xandr, Microsoft, Mike Welch, Mikhail Parakhin, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
Xandr standardizes video content descriptors on its platform
Dec 1, 2021 – Xandr has released a new feature on its platform, described as content metadata for video. The new feature aims to help publishers improve monetization of their premium video supply through standardized content descriptors.
News categories: Xandr, Lynn Chealander, Eric Fitzpatrick, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Estrella Media inventory added to Xandr ad sales platform
Oct 5, 2021 – Xandr and Estrella Media have announced that Estrella Media's ad-supported digital inventory is now available to buyers in the Xandr Marketplace. Estrella Media has adopted Xandr's strategic selling platform Xandr Monetize.
News categories: Xandr, Estrella Media, Mike Bagliebter, Brian Fisher, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Xandr introduces premium video inventory catalog
Sep 30, 2021 – Xandr has launched its Premium Video Catalog, providing access to over 1,400 one-to-one video and CTV inventory deals and over 2,500 off-the-shelf audience deals across North America.
News categories: Xandr, Alex Chatfield, Kyle Brennan, Tom Sly, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Xandr brings CTV inventory to market in France
Sep 22, 2021 – Xandr has announced that it will be partnering with multiple CTV apps including Molotov.TV, Clubbing TV and Quincy Jones’ Qwest TV to make CTV inventory available to the French market.
News categories: Xandr, Vincent Soucaret, Stephane Schweitzer, Reza Ackbaraly, Béatrice Leroux Barraux, Advertising, Digital TV, France, Streaming
Xandr launches Monetize TV audience-based ad sales platform
Aug 4, 2021 – Xandr has launched Monetize TV. Monetize TV's self-serve technology provides TV sellers with comprehensive monetization tools, demand enablement and, in the future, converged video solutions.
News categories: Xandr, Mark Mitchell, Steve Silvestri, Larry Hunt, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Xandr unifies audiences across CTV and linear addressable
Jun 29, 2021 – Xandr has announced inventory analysis that unifies audiences and ad systems across linear addressable and OTT, so TV distributors can maximize yield and ad buyers can reach the audiences they care about.
News categories: Xandr, WarnerMedia, Aaron Martin, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
Jun 24, 2021 – OpenAP and Xandr have announced an alliance that will enable OpenAP's OpenID audiences inside Invest TV, Xandr's ad buyer self-service platform for linear television in the U.S.
News categories: OpenAP, Xandr, David Levy, Mike Welch, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform