Digital TV News: Xandr
TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
May 11, 2021 – Xandr and TiVo (NASDAQ: XPER) have agreed to make TiVo's ad-supported CTV inventory available to buyers in the Xandr Marketplace. The agreement includes TiVo’s pre-roll and in-stream content CTV advertising offerings.
News categories: Xandr, TiVo, Alex Chatfield, Walt Horstman, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
IBM extends Watson advertising AI to OTT media and streaming
Apr 29, 2021 – IBM (NYSE: IBM) has expanded its IBM Watson Advertising Accelerator with the aim of using AI to dynamically optimize OTT ads for improved campaign outcomes, not dependent on traditional advertising identifiers.
News categories: IBM, Xandr, David Olesnevich, Doug Hurd, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT
Bell and Xandr create omni-channel DSP for advertisers in Canada
Apr 28, 2021 – Bell and Xandr have announced an omni-channel demand-side platform for Canadian advertisers. The Bell Media product, branded SAM DSP, will enable targeted campaigns using inventory over multiple platforms and channels.
News categories: Xandr, Bell Media, Mike Welch, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV
Univision signs up to Project OAR
Feb 2, 2021 – Univision has announced that it has joined Project OAR, the consortium of American media companies created to establish a common technology for dynamic, addressable advertising management for TV.
News categories: Univision, Project OAR, Donna Speciale, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TVision data enables person-level ad measurement
Nov 16, 2020 – TVision has announced Advanced Audience Projections. TV measurement and advertising platform players, including Oracle Data Cloud, Xandr, VideoAmp and iSpot are already using the data to go beyond household data to person-level measurement.
News categories: TVision, Yan Liu, Kevin Whitcher, Jason Burke, Jonathan Steuer, Robert Bareuther, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Xandr partners with Realytics for linear TV campaign buying
Sep 30, 2020 – Xandr and Realytics have announced a partnership to enable buyers to execute linear TV buying campaigns through the Xandr Invest platform. Xandr’s customers can now access 80% of the French linear TV market.
News categories: Xandr, Realytics, Paul-Antoine Strullu, Guillaume Belmas, Advertising, Digital TV, France
InfoSum raises $15.1 million in Series A funding
Sep 1, 2020 – InfoSum has completed its Series A funding round, raising $15.1 million. The investment is led by Upfront Ventures and IA Ventures and supported by strategic partners Ascential, Akamai, Experian, ITV and AT&T's Xandr.
News categories: InfoSum, Nick Halstead, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Connected TV advertising shows promise in Europe
Jun 18, 2020 – Xandr and IAB Europe have released a report on Connected TV (CTV) in Europe. 58% of respondents reported targeting efficiencies as being a key driver to considering or increasing investment in CTV.
News categories: IAB Europe, Xandr, Marie-Clare Puffett, Austin Scott, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, OTT
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing