Digital TV News: Yotta Media Labs
Next-Gen TV audience measurement pioneered in Phoenix Model Market project
Apr 4, 2019 – Five audience measurement firms are working to help Phoenix broadcasters understand the capabilities of Next-Gen TV, providing information that will someday help viewers tailor the programming they want to watch and enable broadcasters and advertisers to reach viewers with messages that will interest them.
News categories: Pearl TV, Phoenix Model Market, Anne Schelle, Chuck Shuttles, Steve Davis, Scott L. Brown, Joe Winograd, Raj Patel, Advertising, ATSC 3, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tivù launches HbbTV Operator Application
Sep 14, 2018 – Tivù, in collaboration with Yotta Media Labs, has become the world’s first operator to deploy an HbbTV Operator App (OpApp). Tivùon, Tivù’s OpApp, supports all of the features expected of a vertical network operator’s application for the Italian horizontal TV ecosystem.
News categories: Tivù, Yotta Media Labs, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2023, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box
Tivù partners with Vewd to introduce HbbTV Operator Apps
Sep 11, 2018 – Tivù has become the world’s first operator to deploy an HbbTV Operator App (OpApp) together with Vewd. tivùon, Tivù’s OpApp, creates a virtual set-top box with an operator’s own UI and applications to offer a more engaging and branded user experience.
News categories: Vewd, Tivù, Opentech, Yotta Media Labs, Aneesh Rajaram, Alberto Sigismondi, Juyong Lee, Raj Patel, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, IBC2023, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Phoenix ATSC 3.0 'Model Market' on-air with UniMás programming
Apr 9, 2018 – The first next-generation TV signal in the Phoenix Model Market is 'on the air,' with KFPH-CD Channel 35, owned by Univision Communications now transmitting UniMás network programming using the new ATSC 3.0 standard.
News categories: Pearl TV, Univision, Anne Schelle, John Eck, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, USA
Tivù premieres the first HbbTV 2.0.1 application: tivùon!
Sep 18, 2017 – Tivù, Samsung and Yotta Media Labs have presented the world’s first HbbTV 2.0.1 application at IBC 2017. The official launch of the tivùon! App in the Italian market will be in Q4 2017 on tivuon! certified Samsung HbbTV devices.
News categories: Tivù, Samsung, Yotta Media Labs, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2023, Italy, Smart TV, Streaming
Tivù and Yotta Media invest in HbbTV operator app development
Sep 15, 2017 – Tivù has partnered with Yotta Media Labs to develop an HbbTV Operator Application that supports all of the features expected of a vertical network operator’s application for the Italian Free-To-Air satellite and terrestrial market.
News categories: Tivù, Yotta Media Labs, Alberto Sigismondi, Apps, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2023, Italy, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029