Digital TV News: ZEASN
ZEASN unveils movie database and recommendation engine
Jun 12, 2020 – ZEASN has unveiled WhaleTime, a global movie database and recommendation engine. Users can browse content and WhaleTime will automatically show a menu to allow jumping to the corresponding streaming media platform.
News categories: ZEASN, Big Data, Digital TV, Russia, Smart TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Cinedigm re-launches Viewster app on Philips TVs with ZEASN
Jan 9, 2020 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced, through joint efforts with ZEASN, the re-launch of its Viewster AVOD service, now available via TV manufacturer Philips. The Viewster app was developed using Cinedigm’s own application development platform.
News categories: Cinedigm, ZEASN, Philips, Tony Huidor, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
ACCESS and ZEASN usher in next gen Smart TV experiences
Sep 6, 2018 – ACCESS and ZEASN have announced that they have combined ACCESS’ expertise in connected entertainment with ZEASN’s smart TV app store and embedded OS. The joint solution is based on ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser BE and ZEASN’s TV store and WhaleOS.
News categories: ACCESS CO, ZEASN, Dr. Neale Foster, Jason He, Apps, Digital TV, HTML5, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
SERAPHIC and Zeasn collaborate on TV app store
Jun 8, 2016 – SERAPHIC and Zeasn have announced a connected TV collaboration. SERAPHIC will provide its TV browser to deliver compatibility with TV applications from Zeasn’s TV Store, aimed at bringing OTT content to households worldwide.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Zeasn, Content Distribution, HTML5, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil