Digital TV News: comScore
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
WideOrbit launches ZingX buy-side platform for U.S. local TV
Jan 12, 2023 – WideOrbit has announced the launch of ZingX, a buy-side platform offering direct access to inventory from thousands of broadcast TV stations using WideOrbit's premium sell-side exchange, WO Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, WideOrbit, Carol Hinnant, Eric Mathewson, Michelle Ricciuti, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
KAZT Phoenix selects Comscore for TV measurement
Dec 21, 2022 – AZTV7 (KAZT-TV) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) to use Comscore’s local TV currency as the primary source to sell and post advertising buys.
News categories: Comscore, KAZT, Carol Hinnant, Rick Soltesz, Lynn Londen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
AWS Clean Rooms launched
Nov 29, 2022 – Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced AWS Clean Rooms, an analytics service that helps companies analyze and collaborate on their combined datasets without sharing or revealing underlying data.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Dilip Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
Sep 29, 2022 – FreeWheel and Comscore have announced that media buyers using FreeWheel's demand-side platform, Beeswax, now have access to Comscore’s Predictive Audiences and CTV brand protection offering.
News categories: FreeWheel, Comscore, Soo Jin Oh, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
Sep 27, 2022 – DAZN Group has announced an agreement to acquire the ELEVEN Group's global sports media businesses. The deal expands DAZN’s capabilities in the live sports streaming sector and establishes DAZN as a global leader in this rapidly evolving space.
News categories: DAZN Group, ELEVEN Group, Shay Segev, Kevin Mayer, Marc Watson, Andrea Radrizzani, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
Sep 26, 2022 – Charter Communications has announced the availability of the Spectrum TV App on XClass TV. XClass TVs, currently sold by Walmart, are available in 50" and 43" screen sizes with 4K Ultra HD resolution.
News categories: Charter Communications, Jodi Robinson, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Fox Television Stations and Comscore partner to transact on advanced audiences in Local TV
Sep 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with FOX Television Stations (FTS) that will see the local TV broadcaster leverage a Comscore-based currency to support transactions on advanced audiences across its owned and operated footprint.
News categories: Comscore, Fox Corp, Carol Hinnant, Tom Fleming, Chad Roscher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
Aug 18, 2022 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the addition of CTV measurement to its Video Metrix Multi-Platform product, including YouTube traffic sharing measurement, for Indonesia and Malaysia.
News categories: Comscore, Google, Joris Goossens, Roopa Dhawan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania