Digital TV News: Accenture
VIZIO introduces Jump Ads to connect linear TV with streaming
Mar 31, 2022 – VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) has introduced Jump Ads. Jump Ads gives programmers and brands the ability to present an interactive overlay at the end of linear TV programs, directing viewers into a supporting app on the VIZIO operating system.
News categories: VIZIO, Fox Entertainment, Adam Bergman, Natalie Park, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Navigation on streaming video services frustrates majority of consumers
Jan 4, 2022 – Three-in-five subscribers to multiple streaming services expressed frustration with their viewing experiences, according to a survey from Accenture (NYSE: ACN), and 44% indicate they spend more than six minutes searching for something to watch.
News categories: Accenture, Andrew Walker, John Peters, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Wyplay integrates Hoppr targeted advertising solution
Dec 6, 2021 – Wyplay has announced that it has integrated the Hoppr Ad Platform into its premium user experiences, providing new monetization opportunities for TV operators on STB operating systems such as Android TV, RDK and Linux.
News categories: Wyplay, Hoppr, Dominique FERAL, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ZEE5 chooses Applicaster to enhance the app experience
Oct 3, 2019 – Applicaster has been chosen by ZEE5 to enhance the user experience and application experience. The partnership will focus on updating the ZEE5 app interface to mirror the evolving preferences of the new-age OTT viewer using Applicaster’s Zapp platform.
News categories: Applicaster, ZEE5, Jonathan Laor, Rajneel Kumar, Apps, Digital TV, India, Streaming
OpenAP partners with dataxu to power digital audience creation
Jul 11, 2019 – OpenAP has announced that it has selected dataxu as its partner to provide technology and services for advertisers to create audience segments for use in targeted digital campaigns.
News categories: dataxu, OpenAP, Sandro Catanzaro, David Levy, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Accenture chosen to help enhance TV customer experience at KPN
Jun 20, 2018 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is helping KPN enhance the customer experience by providing the telecommunications company with the Accenture Video Solution (AVS) – a hybrid IPTV and OTT platform – for the delivery of video and related services.
News categories: Accenture, KPN, Sef Tuma, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, UX
Accenture provides video platform for Turner’s OTT products
May 22, 2018 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has announced that Turner is using the Accenture Video Solution platform to help manage and operate some of the company’s OTT products. This includes FilmStruck in the UK, and Cartoon Network TV Everywhere (TVE) in Asia Pacific.
News categories: Accenture, Turner, Sef Tuma, Aksel van der Wal, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
55% drop in consumers who prefer to watch TV shows on TV sets
Apr 24, 2017 – Signaling an accelerating shift in the digital video market consumer behavior, the percentage of consumers who prefer watching TV shows on television sets plummeted by 55% over the past year, from 52% to 23%, according to Accenture (NYSE: ACN).
News categories: Accenture, Gavin Mann, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden