Digital TV News: Adolf Proidl
XroadMedia powers discovery and personalization at TrueID TV
Sep 15, 2023 – True Digital is using XroadMedia's content discovery and personalization solution to enhance the privacy-conscious viewing experience for TrueID TV, its video service in Thailand.
News categories: XroadMedia, True Digital, Adolf Proidl, Matthew Blumberg, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Thailand, UX
PŸUR TV users benefit from personalization with XroadMedia
Sep 12, 2023 – Tele Columbus has implemented personalization services across its PŸUR TV platform using XroadMedia's Ncanto, ensuring that all relevant content for each user is easily discoverable.
News categories: XroadMedia, Tele Columbus, Adolf Proidl, Markus Oswald, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Germany, UX
XroadMedia introduces AI-powered content discovery tools
Sep 6, 2023 – XroadMedia has have announced updates to its content discovery solution: easy to use back-end tools, improved voice search capabilities and enhanced AI for metadata and dynamic user interfaces.
News categories: XroadMedia, Adolf Proidl, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
XroadMedia to power personalization at Dutch regional broadcasters
May 22, 2023 – Regiogroei, a partnership of 10 Dutch regional media broadcasters, has announced a project with XroadMedia to replace their existing recommendation solution with a more advanced alternative.
News categories: XroadMedia, Regiogroei, Adolf Proidl, Christjan Knijff, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, UX
Vodafone Iceland partners with XroadMedia on experience personalization
Sep 12, 2022 – Vodafone Iceland and XroadMedia have announced a hyper-personalization partnership. With XroadMedia, Vodafone Iceland is able to deliver unique watching experiences within their IPTV and OTT platform as well as via their website.
News categories: XroadMedia, Vodafone Iceland, Big Data, Digital TV, Iceland, Set Top Box, UX
Evergent and XroadMedia to unite content intelligence with subscription management
Sep 8, 2022 – Evergent has announced that XroadMedia will provide content intelligence and anonymized viewer profiles to better inform Evergent’s flexible monetization solution. The two companies will develop joint solutions for CRM and monetization.
News categories: Evergent, XroadMedia, Vijay Sajja, Adolf Proidl, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
XroadMedia content discovery integrated with NAGRA's OpenTV platform
Sep 5, 2022 – XroadMedia has partnered with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to integrate its cloud-based Ncanto content discovery solution into NAGRA's OpenTV Video Platform, enabling service providers to provide hyper-personalized services to their viewers.
News categories: XroadMedia, NAGRA, Adolf Proidl, Tim Pearson, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, UX, Worldwide
M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia
Nov 22, 2021 – M3 has selected XroadMedia to enable advanced content discovery, recommendations and personalization in their more.tv service. M3's OTT service more.tv is a relatively recent entrant to the streaming VOD market in Russia.
News categories: XroadMedia, National Media Group, Adolf Proidl, Sergey Bakaev, Big Data, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming, UX
XroadMedia powers content discovery for NLZIET's OTT service
Jul 1, 2021 – NLZIET and XroadMedia have announced that, with the help of XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, NLZIET users can now take advantage of advanced search and personal recommendations to discover content on NLZIET's OTT platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, NLZIET, Adolf Proidl, Sander Kouwenhoven, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, UX
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia