Digital TV News: Adolf Proidl
Vodafone Iceland partners with XroadMedia on experience personalization
Sep 12, 2022 – Vodafone Iceland and XroadMedia have announced a hyper-personalization partnership. With XroadMedia, Vodafone Iceland is able to deliver unique watching experiences within their IPTV and OTT platform as well as via their website.
News categories: XroadMedia, Vodafone Iceland, Big Data, Digital TV, Iceland, Set Top Box, UX
Evergent and XroadMedia to unite content intelligence with subscription management
Sep 8, 2022 – Evergent has announced that XroadMedia will provide content intelligence and anonymized viewer profiles to better inform Evergent’s flexible monetization solution. The two companies will develop joint solutions for CRM and monetization.
News categories: Evergent, XroadMedia, Vijay Sajja, Adolf Proidl, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
XroadMedia content discovery integrated with NAGRA's OpenTV platform
Sep 5, 2022 – XroadMedia has partnered with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to integrate its cloud-based Ncanto content discovery solution into NAGRA's OpenTV Video Platform, enabling service providers to provide hyper-personalized services to their viewers.
News categories: XroadMedia, NAGRA, Adolf Proidl, Tim Pearson, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia
Nov 22, 2021 – M3 has selected XroadMedia to enable advanced content discovery, recommendations and personalization in their more.tv service. M3's OTT service more.tv is a relatively recent entrant to the streaming VOD market in Russia.
News categories: XroadMedia, National Media Group, Adolf Proidl, Sergey Bakaev, Big Data, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming, UX
XroadMedia powers content discovery for NLZIET's OTT service
Jul 1, 2021 – NLZIET and XroadMedia have announced that, with the help of XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, NLZIET users can now take advantage of advanced search and personal recommendations to discover content on NLZIET's OTT platform.
News categories: XroadMedia, NLZIET, Adolf Proidl, Sander Kouwenhoven, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming, UX
XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
Apr 20, 2021 – XroadMedia has announced that Delta Fiber Nederland (DFN) is using Ncanto, XroadMedia's content discovery, recommendations and personalization solution, for customers of its Delta and Caiway IPTV services.
News categories: XroadMedia, Delta Fiber Nederland, Adolf Proidl, Bart Smeels, Big Data, Digital TV, Netherlands, UX
XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
Nov 30, 2020 – ZEE5 has announced that it has on-boarded XroadMedia’s back-end solution, Ncanto, to support multiple content discovery, recommendation and personalization use-cases for its VOD and social media users.
News categories: XroadMedia, ZEE5, Adolf Proidl, Rajneel Kumar, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, Worldwide
Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
Nov 19, 2020 – ocilion and XroadMedia have integrated XroadMedia's 'Ncanto' content discovery and recommendation solution into ocilion’s IPTV platform for service providers. Salzburg AG as first customer, with others to follow shortly.
News categories: XroadMedia, ocilion, Salzburg AG, Adolf Proidl, Hans Kühberger, Martin Pölzgutter, Austria, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
Oct 29, 2020 – A1 Telekom Austria has selected XroadMedia to enable recommendations on their A1 Xplore TV services in Central and Eastern Europe. A1 has introduced an AI-driven recommendation engine based on the Ncanto solution from XroadMedia.
News categories: XroadMedia, A1 Telekom, Adolf Proidl, Alexander Kuchar, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue to fall 3.6% in 2023
- Mediaroom Play powers streaming experiences for more viewers in Canada
- DAZN and Irdeto fight piracy in premium sports
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring