Digital TV News: Amagi
Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
May 25, 2022 – Amagi has announced a partnership with Banijay Rights, the global distribution arm of world-leading independent TV producer Banijay, to drive its Free Ad-supported Streaming TV (FAST) strategy worldwide.
News categories: Amagi, Banijay Rights, Srinivasan KA, Shaun Keeble, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Cox Media Group expands digital streaming with Amagi
Apr 22, 2022 – Amagi has announced that Cox Media Group (CMG) has chosen Amagi to power its streaming across connected TV, mobile, web, and distribution as CMG launches a major expansion of its free digital streaming strategy.
News categories: Amagi, Cox Media Group, Srinivasan KA, Marian Pittman, Mark Beck, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Amagi brings Megaphone TV interactivity & advertising to streaming clients
Apr 20, 2022 – Amagi has announced a partnership with Megaphone TV. Megaphone TV allows networks to poll, quiz, and transact with their audiences via mobile, tablet, or desktop devices and to broadcast the results live on-air in real-time.
News categories: Amagi, Megaphone TV, Baskar Subramanian, Dan Albritton, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, USA, UX
Amagi announces VOD orchestration solution for content owners
Apr 12, 2022 – Amagi has announced availability of Amagi ON-DEMAND, its content management solution for orchestrating VOD content workflows. The product offers an 'ingest-once-for-multiple-deliveries' option to content owners.
News categories: Amagi, KA Srinivasan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
FAST continues to gain consumer appeal
Mar 30, 2022 – Amagi has released the third edition of its industry report, revealing that FAST performance is accelerating across the globe, driven by subscription fatigue and consumers’ growing demand for linear viewing experiences.
News categories: Amagi, Srinivasan KA, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Amagi secures $95 million investment in unicorn round
Mar 16, 2022 – Amagi has solidified its position with a new $95 million funding round followed by a 108% YoY growth in revenues. This financing round was led by Accel with participation from existing investors Norwest Venture Partners and Avataar Ventures.
News categories: Amagi, Accel, Norwest Venture Partners, Avataar Ventures, Baskar Subramanian, Shekhar Kirani, Dave Zilberman, Nishant Rao, Digital TV, Streaming, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Amagi to provide content aggregation and playout for Spark Sport 1
Mar 5, 2022 – Amagi as partnered with Spark Sport, a New Zealand-based sports streaming service, to provide content aggregation and playout services for their OTT linear channel, Spark Sport 1. Spark Sport offers live and on-demand sports content.
News categories: Amagi, Spark Sport, Srinivasan KA, Matt Orange, Content Distribution, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
THEMA partners with Amagi for worldwide FAST distribution
Feb 10, 2022 – Amagi has announced that THEMA, a leading independent distributor of Pay TV channels to cable, IPTV, DTH operators, has formed a partnership agreement with Amagi to distribute channels across FAST platforms around the globe.
News categories: Amagi, THEMA, Srinivasan Ka, Sylvie Michel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
Jan 17, 2022 – Amagi has announced that Video Solutions AG has partnered with it to launch, distribute and monetize two AVOD channels – one in Germany and one in UK - on Samsung TV Plus, LG, Phillips, TCL, and Xiaomi.
News categories: Amagi, Video Solutions AG, Srinivasan KA, Chris Sharp, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, UK
- Evoca integrates Sling TV into Nextgen TV service
- Penthera improves streaming quality with intelligent buffering
- Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in Canada
- Banijay Rights collaborates with Amagi to go FAST
- Bitcentral streaming solution selected for Rewarded TV
- Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+
- Synamedia acquires content discovery platform provider, Utelly
- Gracenote launches Streaming Channels Data
- Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
- TV5MONDE expands global reach with Harmonic cloud streaming
- SUPER RTL launch TOGGO multiscreen service enabled by 3SS
- 24i launches 24iQ personalization and recommendations service
- Great Wall Motor selects ACCESS-powered IVI system from BEAN TECH
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data