Digital TV News: Andorra Telecom
Netgem launches multiscreen OTT for Gibtelecom with Broadpeak
Sep 24, 2018 – Netgem has announced that Gibtelecom launched a multiscreen TV entertainment service called Sofi earlier this summer, powered by Netgem's OTT Cloud platform and devices, and Broadpeak's content delivery network (CDN) and video streaming solutions.
News categories: Broadpeak, Netgem, Gibtelecom, Jacques Le Mancq, Sylvain Thevenot, Adrian Moreno, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gibraltar, OTT, Set Top Box
Andorra Telecom to expand IPTV offering with Viaccess-Orca
Sep 6, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Andorra Telecom will expand the footprint of its IPTV service and launch a renewed TV offering using VO’s TV Platform and DRM solutions. VO’s solutions will enable Andorra Telecom to securely deliver live VOD, catch-up TV, start-over TV, and NPVR.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Andorra Telecom, Paul Molinier, Alberto Sáenz de Ugarte, Andorra, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, IPTV
Andorra Telecom Launches New VOD Service With Broadpeak, Sofrecom, and Viaccess-Orca
Mar 12, 2013 – Broadpeak has announced that Andorra Telecom has deployed Broadpeak's CDN manager and Viaccess-Orca's RiGHTv™ service delivery platform, along with Sofrecom's know-how, to power its new VOD service.
News categories: Broadpeak, Andorra Telecom, Viaccess-Orca, Sofrecom, Andorra, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
Andorra Telecom Selects AirTies for Next Generation PVR
Jun 5, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it will exclusively supply its Air7310 PVR Set-Top box to Andorra Telecom. Andorra Telecom already delivers a wide range of IPTV services, including broadcast content and Video-on-Demand (VoD).
News categories: AirTies, Andorra Telecom, Andorra, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
GOL TV reaches 930,000 subscriber mark, more than 100,000 on DTT
Nov 9, 2009 – GOL TELEVISION has reached the 930,000 subscriber mark only two months since the launch of broadcasts as a Premium channel with the number of DTT subscribers (TDT Premium) now over 100,000.
News categories: Gol Televisión, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Spain, Subscribers, Terrestrial
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA