Digital TV News: Andrew Pons
RealVU Bangladesh selects Exset value-add ecosystem to increase ARPU
Oct 11, 2016 – Bangladesh DTH platform, RealVU, has selected Exset to create and deploy value-add news and dynamic advertising services. Launched in April this year, RealVU is owned and operated by Beximco Communications.
News categories: Exset, RealVU, Andrew Pons, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite
Exset creates EPG ad-insertion middleware for emerging markets
May 25, 2016 – With the launch of DMS 5.0 and its underlying technology architecture shift, Exset is now providing a complete value-add ecosystem for operators in emerging markets or markets in digital transition. This includes full set-box integration.
News categories: Exset, Andrew Pons, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset supplies DMS-equipped STBs to Pakistan’s Cable Media Group
Nov 17, 2015 – Exset has announced that it is supplying the latest version of its Value Added Service DMS 4.0 technology to Pakistan cable operator Cable Media Group (CMG). Exset has integrated its middleware with set-top boxes from Gospell to be deployed by CMG.
News categories: Exset, Gospell, Cable Media Group, Andrew Pons, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Atmaca Elektronik partners with Exset for Turkey
Jul 7, 2015 – Exset has announced that it has partnered with Atmaca Electronik, owners of the 'Sunny' brand in Turkey. The partnership is designed to deploy Exset’s DMS 2.0 in the country as it moves along the path towards digitisation.
News categories: Exset, Atmaca Electronik, MStar Semi, Andrew Pons, Nuri Atmaca, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Turkey
Exset DMS integrated with DTV Research STBs
Feb 26, 2015 – Exset has announced that its DMS 2.0 value-add service solution is now fully integrated with DTV Research’s set-top technology, making DMS 2.0 available to already-deployed boxes. DTV Research has millions of set-tops already rolled out in emerging markets.
News categories: Exset, CABSAT, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset launches QR Code TV app for return path purchase in unconnected homes
Sep 30, 2014 – Exset has announced the launch of a TV-based QR code app. The app provides a return path for the disconnected home by allowing advertisers to place a code in their TV advert which can be scanned by the subscriber's smartphone or tablet.
News categories: Exset, Andrew Pons, Advertising, Apps, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way