Digital TV News: Andrew Pons
RealVU Bangladesh selects Exset value-add ecosystem to increase ARPU
Oct 11, 2016 – Bangladesh DTH platform, RealVU, has selected Exset to create and deploy value-add news and dynamic advertising services. Launched in April this year, RealVU is owned and operated by Beximco Communications.
News categories: Exset, RealVU, Andrew Pons, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite
Exset creates EPG ad-insertion middleware for emerging markets
May 25, 2016 – With the launch of DMS 5.0 and its underlying technology architecture shift, Exset is now providing a complete value-add ecosystem for operators in emerging markets or markets in digital transition. This includes full set-box integration.
News categories: Exset, Andrew Pons, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset supplies DMS-equipped STBs to Pakistan’s Cable Media Group
Nov 17, 2015 – Exset has announced that it is supplying the latest version of its Value Added Service DMS 4.0 technology to Pakistan cable operator Cable Media Group (CMG). Exset has integrated its middleware with set-top boxes from Gospell to be deployed by CMG.
News categories: Exset, Gospell, Cable Media Group, Andrew Pons, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Pakistan, Set Top Box
Atmaca Elektronik partners with Exset for Turkey
Jul 7, 2015 – Exset has announced that it has partnered with Atmaca Electronik, owners of the 'Sunny' brand in Turkey. The partnership is designed to deploy Exset’s DMS 2.0 in the country as it moves along the path towards digitisation.
News categories: Exset, Atmaca Electronik, MStar Semi, Andrew Pons, Nuri Atmaca, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Turkey
Exset DMS integrated with DTV Research STBs
Feb 26, 2015 – Exset has announced that its DMS 2.0 value-add service solution is now fully integrated with DTV Research’s set-top technology, making DMS 2.0 available to already-deployed boxes. DTV Research has millions of set-tops already rolled out in emerging markets.
News categories: Exset, CABSAT, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Exset launches QR Code TV app for return path purchase in unconnected homes
Sep 30, 2014 – Exset has announced the launch of a TV-based QR code app. The app provides a return path for the disconnected home by allowing advertisers to place a code in their TV advert which can be scanned by the subscriber's smartphone or tablet.
News categories: Exset, Andrew Pons, Advertising, Apps, Worldwide
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia