Digital TV News: Arthur van Rest
Roku extends TV agreement with TCL to Brazil
Sep 30, 2021 – SEMP TCL has extended its partnership with Roku to bring TCL Roku TV models to Brazil later this year, while also introducing a new lineup of SEMP Roku TV models in the country this week.
News categories: Roku, SEMP TCL, Arthur van Rest, João Rezende, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming
TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
Jun 17, 2021 – TCL (1070.HK) and Roku have announced that they will be launching TCL Roku TV models in the UK. TCL Roku TV models will be available in both HD and 4K UHD resolution, in sizes ranging from 32” to 65”.
News categories: Roku, TCL Electronics, Arthur van Rest, Bernie Chen, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, UK, UX
Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
Jan 14, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Philco have announced a partnership that will bring the Philco Roku TV models to consumers in Brazil. The new Philco Roku TV models run the latest Roku operating system.
News categories: Roku, Philco, Arthur van Rest, Cristiane Clausen, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Roku launches Roku Express in Brazil
Sep 2, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced the launch of Roku Express, the company TV streaming device, in Brazil. The Roku Express is expected to be available in stores in the upcoming weeks at an average starting price of R$349.90.
News categories: Roku, Arthur van Rest, Brazil, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
Apr 8, 2020 – Bell Media has announced that Crave is available on all Roku streaming devices in Canada. Roku users now have access to programming from HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Hollywood-hit movies, as well as French-language TV and films from SUPER ÉCRAN.
News categories: Bell Media, Roku, Tracey Pearce, Arthur van Rest, Apps, Canada, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
Jan 21, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it is partnering with AOC to bring the AOC Roku TV to consumers in Brazil. The TV will offer consumers a smart TV experience that is easy to use, with great streaming entertainment at an affordable price.
News categories: Roku, TPV, Globoplay, G2C Globo, Anthony Wood, Arthur van Rest, Andre Romanon, Erick Brêtas, Fernando Ramos, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming
Walmart and Roku launch Smart TV lineup in Mexico
Dec 23, 2019 – Walmart (NYSE: WMT) and Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) have announced the launch of an Atvio Roku TV lineup of smart TVs, exclusively available in Walmart stores in Mexico. Models will include a 32" HD screen, and a 50" and 55" UHD screen.
News categories: Roku, Walmart, Arthur van Rest, Jesús Enrique Guzman Güereca, Digital TV, Licensing, Mexico, Middleware, Smart TV
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying