Digital TV News: Arthur van Rest
Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
Jan 14, 2021 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Philco have announced a partnership that will bring the Philco Roku TV models to consumers in Brazil. The new Philco Roku TV models run the latest Roku operating system.
News categories: Roku, Philco, Arthur van Rest, Cristiane Clausen, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV
Roku launches Roku Express in Brazil
Sep 2, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced the launch of Roku Express, the company TV streaming device, in Brazil. The Roku Express is expected to be available in stores in the upcoming weeks at an average starting price of R$349.90.
News categories: Roku, Arthur van Rest, Brazil, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box
Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
Apr 8, 2020 – Bell Media has announced that Crave is available on all Roku streaming devices in Canada. Roku users now have access to programming from HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Hollywood-hit movies, as well as French-language TV and films from SUPER ÉCRAN.
News categories: Bell Media, Roku, Tracey Pearce, Arthur van Rest, Apps, Canada, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
Jan 21, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it is partnering with AOC to bring the AOC Roku TV to consumers in Brazil. The TV will offer consumers a smart TV experience that is easy to use, with great streaming entertainment at an affordable price.
News categories: Roku, TPV, Globoplay, G2C Globo, Anthony Wood, Arthur van Rest, Andre Romanon, Erick Brêtas, Fernando Ramos, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Walmart and Roku launch Smart TV lineup in Mexico
Dec 23, 2019 – Walmart (NYSE: WMT) and Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) have announced the launch of an Atvio Roku TV lineup of smart TVs, exclusively available in Walmart stores in Mexico. Models will include a 32" HD screen, and a 50" and 55" UHD screen.
News categories: Roku, Walmart, Arthur van Rest, Jesús Enrique Guzman Güereca, Digital TV, Licensing, Mexico, Middleware, Smart TV
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV
- COVID supercharged online video and gaming consumption in 2020
- VlogBox uses Protected Media SDK for CTV ad fraud detection
- Ekstraklasa chooses Red Bee as technology partner for Ekstraklasa.TV