Digital TV News: Baltcom
Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
Nov 30, 2021 – Baltcom has strengthened its position in the Eastern region of Latvia with the purchase of Microlines. Microlines provides internet and TV services to customers in Rēzekne, Ludza, Preiļi, Krāslava, Līvāni, Gulbene, Balvi, Cēsis, Valka, Smiltene and other cities.
News categories: Baltcom, Microlines, Dmitrijs Ņikitins, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, MandA
Baltcom adds CryptoGuard security for cable TV digitisation
Jun 15, 2020 – CryptoGuard has announced that Baltcom has deployed CryptoGuard CAS to secure its digital cable TV services. Baltcom is Latvia's second largest TV and internet service provider with fiber optic coverage across the country.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Baltcom, Krzysztof Wieczorek, Kjell Carlswärd, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia
SmartLabs offers free trial of its video content delivery solution
Dec 5, 2017 – SmartLabs has expanded its free trial for operators to include SmartMEDIA. A year ago the company launched a trial of the latest version of SmartTUBE5, its interactive TV platform. More than a hundred companies took part in the trial program.
News categories: SmartLabs, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
SmartLabs updates IPTV platform of Latvian operator Baltcom
Sep 12, 2017 – SmartLabs has announced the successful upgrade of Baltcom’s IPTV platform. SmartLabs worked with Baltcom to upgrade their system to SmartLabs' latest SmartTUBE solution and introduced new multiscreen features, 7 day catch up services and other interactive features.
News categories: SmartLabs, Baltcom, Mikhail Grachev, Dmitrijs Nikitins, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, Middleware, Set Top Box
Zappware completes roll-out for Baltcom in Latvia
Sep 11, 2014 – Zappware has completed its roll-out with Baltcom in Latvia. Zappware’s solution, deployed on both IPTV and OTT networks, has allowed Baltcom to expand its reach to areas not covered by its IPTV network.
News categories: Zappware, Baltcom, Vojko Rovere, Patrick Vos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Latvia, Streaming, TV Everywhere
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV