Digital TV News: Buddy Snow
Morega demos media mobility on Intel Ultra HD gateway at CES2015
Jan 6, 2015 – Morega Systems has announced that it will demonstrate a headed gateway solution at CES that combines Intel's Baker Lake reference design for Ultra HD, HEVC and DOCSIS 3.1 with Morega's placeshifting software.
News categories: Morega Systems, Intel Corp, ViXS, Buddy Snow, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Worldwide
Morega demonstrates Ultra HD 4K media mobility on ViXS XCode 6400 SoC
Dec 27, 2013 – Morega Systems has announced that it has successfully demonstrated the industry’s first Ultra HD 4K media mobility solution, enabling consumers to enjoy the world’s most stunning video on any screen.
News categories: Morega Systems, ViXS Systems, Buddy Snow, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart Home, TV Everywhere
ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Announce Home Media Gateway Platform
Jan 7, 2013 – ViXS Systems has announced a home media gateway platform, Forge, developed in partnership with Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems. Forge combines internet access, voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music throughout the home and beyond.
News categories: ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq, Morega Systems, CES2023, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Morega Powers Video Streaming for TP Vision Smart TV Series
Jan 7, 2013 – Morega Systems has announced that TP Vision has deployed Morega's software to power its 'Wi-Fi smart screen' feature. The technology allows customers to stream content from their Smart TV to any iOS device within the home running the Philips MyRemote App.
News categories: Morega Systems, Apps, CES2023, Middleware, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania