Digital TV News: CEVA
LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
Oct 6, 2022 – LG has expanded its smart TV platform business with the recent rolling out of its webOS Hub, delivering more customization options to smart TV makers and more convenience and content to end-users.
News categories: LG Electronics, Park Hyoung-sei, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, Worldwide
CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
Feb 24, 2021 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced that, with LG, it has expanded licensing of its Freespace MotionEngine Smart TV software technology to include 3rd party TV brands running LG's webOS smart TV platform.
News categories: CEVA, LG Electronics, Chad Lucien, Lee Sang-woo, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
Feb 23, 2021 – LG is making its webOS TV platform available to other TV brand partners. Over twenty TV manufacturers have already joined the webOS partnership, including brands such as RCA, Ayonz and Konka, with more expected to follow.
News categories: LG Electronics, Park Hyoung-sei, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, UX, Worldwide
Novatek adopts CEVA A/V DSP and software for Smart TV SoCs
Jan 6, 2020 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced that Novatek has deployed its Audio DSP, voice front-end software, and speech recognition software to incorporate far-field voice wakeup and control functionality in its multi microphone enabled smart TV SoCs.
News categories: CEVA, Novatek, Moshe Sheier, CES2023, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
CEVA acquires Hillcrest Labs
Jul 22, 2019 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA) has announced the acquisition of Hillcrest Labs from InterDigital. Hillcrest Labs is a leading global supplier of software and components for sensor processing in consumer and IoT devices.
News categories: CEVA, Hillcrest Labs, Gideon Wertheizer, Chad Lucien, MandA, UX, Worldwide
CEVA and Idea! Partner to Deliver Software-Based ISDB-T Demodulation Solution
Dec 15, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced a software-based product offering for multi-standard DTV demodulation based on its CEVA-XC DSP core. The company has partnered with Idea! Electronic Systems to develop a complete, ISDB-T solution.
News categories: CEVA, Idea! Electronic Systems, CES2023, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Terrestrial
CEVA to Showcase Latest IP for Digital Home and Mobile Products at CES 2012
Dec 5, 2011 – CEVA (NASDAQ: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that it will showcase a range of innovative multimedia and communications solutions for the digital home and mobile markets at CES 2012 in Las Vegas from January 10-13th, 2012.
News categories: CEVA, CES2023, Silicon IP
Trident Micro Licenses CEVA DSP for Set-Top Box and DTV Product Lines
May 27, 2010 – CEVA, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has announced that Trident Microsystems (Nasdaq: TRID) has licensed CEVA's DSP technology for demodulation in set-top box and television systems product lines.
News categories: CEVA, Trident Micro, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
CEVA Unveils Programmable HD Video and Image Processing Platform for Connected Multimedia Devices
Feb 15, 2010 – CEVA (Nasdaq: CEVA; LSE: CVA) has unveiled CEVA-MM3000™, a fully programmable, HD video and imaging platform specifically designed for the connected generation of portable multimedia and home entertainment devices.
News categories: CEVA, MWC23, Silicon IP
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio