Digital TV News: Cash Hagen
Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
Jun 2, 2020 – Evolution Digital has launched the Evolution Device Manager (eDM) cloud-based SaaS solution to operators deploying eSTREAM 4K, powered by Android TV. eDM is a hosted platform that enables management, administration and control of eSTREAM 4K devices in the field.
News categories: Evolution Digital, Cash Hagen, Android TV, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Espial acquires Whole Home Solution platform from ARRIS
Jun 29, 2016 – Espial has announced an agreement to acquire ARRIS’s Whole Home Solution (WHS) platform. Espial will support current – and look to accelerate future – roadmaps for more than 40 WHS service provider customers spanning the US, Canada, and Latin America.
News categories: Espial, ARRIS, Jaison Dolvane, Bruce McClelland, Cable TV, Canada, Digital TV, DVR, Latin America, MandA, USA
WOW! first with Evolution Digital's eVUE-TV IP video platform
Jun 7, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that WOW! will be the first to deploy Evolution’s eVUE-TV IP video solution. eVUE-TV will allow WOW! customers to choose from VOD programming, alongside WOW!’s live channel line-up.
News categories: Evolution Digital, WOW!, Brent Smith, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Evolution Digital deploys TiVo-powered eBOX at WOW! cable
May 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that WOW! is the first broadband operator to offer Evolution Digital's eBOX IP hybrid set-top box, powered by TiVo. eBOX is being deployed for WOW!’s new SW!VEL service, which combines live TV with OTT services.
News categories: Evolution Digital, WOW!, Brent Smith, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
WOW! selects TiVo to power multiscreen TV
Jul 22, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone have announced a joint development relationship with Evolution Digital. The agreement includes plans to deploy TiVo's software solution across mobile, web and a Hybrid HD Set-Top Box (STB).
News categories: Tivo Inc, WOW!, Evolution Digital, Thomas Elam, Cash Hagen, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
WOW! Launches ARRIS Whole Home Solution
Feb 21, 2012 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone has launched the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, which consists of the Moxi® Gateway, a platform providing entertainment to the entire home, and Moxi Players, which connect to each TV.
News categories: ARRIS Group, WOW!, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars