Digital TV News: Comscore
Comscore renews audience measurement deal with TEGNA
Dec 10, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a renewal agreement with TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA). Under the agreement, TEGNA will expand its local TV and digital measurement partnership with Comscore to include 22 total markets.
News categories: Comscore, TEGNA, Steve Walsh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Gray Television renews with Comscore for Local TV measurement
Dec 7, 2020 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a renewal and expansion agreement with Gray Television that will see Gray using Comscore’s measurement services for the vast majority of its market footprint.
News categories: Comscore, Gray Television, Steve Walsh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
Dec 3, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and MediaMath have partnered to add contextual targeting to MediaMath's demand-side platform. The capability uses visual recognition and audio processing to provide contextualization of content for CTV, video and livestreaming.
News categories: Comscore, MediaMath, Rachel Gantz, Anudit Vikram, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
Oct 26, 2020 – Comscore's (NASDAQ: SCOR) approach centers on audience- and impression-based currency, enhanced addressable advertising capabilities, outcome-based attribution, Exact Commercial Ratings and solutions solving for cookieless world.
News categories: Comscore, Bill Livek, Chris Wilson, Carol Hinnant, David Algranati, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
Oct 22, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced that its advanced brand safety and contextual categorization segments for Connected TV (CTV) and premium video are now available for global application.
News categories: Comscore, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore launches streaming behavior segments through Tru Optik
Oct 6, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and Tru Optik have announced the launch of behavior segments based on consumer streaming viewership habits. The segments are accessible through Tru Optik's Data Marketplace.
News categories: Comscore, Tru Optik, Rachel Gantz, Michelle Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Comscore powers LiveRamp updated TV measurement solution
Oct 1, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) have unveiled a version of LiveRamp's TV measurement solution that comines Comscore's data with LiveRamp's identity and data connectivity solutions.
News categories: Comscore, LiveRamp, Chris Wilson, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, USA
Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
Sep 24, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced a renewal agreement with Graham Media Group. Under the agreement, Comscore will provide continued local TV and digital measurement across Graham Media's station footprint.
News categories: Comscore, Graham Media, Steve Walsh, Emily Barr, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform