Digital TV News: DISH Media
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
May 31, 2023 – DISH Media has launched DISH Connected, a solution that allows DISH TV's live linear inventory to be programmatically executed, delivering real-time, targeted ads to DISH set-top boxes.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Matt McLeggon, Verna De Jesus, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
DISH Media and DIRECTV Advertising simplify addressable TV for programmers
Apr 25, 2023 – DIRECTV Advertising and DISH Media have announced standardized solutions for programmer enablement, reducing the effort required to enable addressable advertising across multiple distributor footprints.
News categories: DISH Media, DIRECTV Advertising, Kevin Arrix, Matt Van Houten, Julian Zilberbrand, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
Mar 15, 2023 – According to Mediavision, average media spend in Sweden in 2022 increased 8% compared to 2021, and now amounts to SEK 685 (~$65) per month. Out of the total, the video segment grew by 9% YoY.
News categories: Mediavision, Marie Nilsson, Digital TV, Market Research, Sweden
Magnite announces next generation CTV and OTT monetization platform
Feb 7, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced Magnite Streaming. Magnite Streaming empowers media owners to maximize the value of their assets across live and VOD inventory, CTV and OTT, and addressable linear.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Evan Adlman, Andrew Tint, Travis Hockersmith, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
AWS Clean Rooms launched
Nov 29, 2022 – Amazon Web Services (NASDAQ: AMZN) has announced AWS Clean Rooms, an analytics service that helps companies analyze and collaborate on their combined datasets without sharing or revealing underlying data.
News categories: Amazon Web Services, Dilip Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Yahoo partnership with DIRECTV Advertising expands to include STB data
Oct 17, 2022 – Yahoo has announced an expansion of its partnership with DIRECTV Advertising to include set-top box (STB) data. Yahoo is the only omnichannel DSP to have access to DIRECTV Advertising's STB data.
News categories: Yahoo, DIRECTV Advertising, Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
DISH Media partners with SeaChange and Beachfront on linear programmatic
Sep 12, 2022 – DISH Media (NASDAQ: DISH) has announced a solution enabling advertisers to access linear TV inventory through a real-time, programmatic buying model. National Linear Programmatic (NLP) will work across DISH TV's 7+ million households in the US.
News categories: DISH Media, Beachfront, SeaChange, Viant, Kevin Arrix, Chris Maccaro, Chris Klimmer, Jonathan Ahuna, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Yahoo appointed DSP for DIRECTV Advertising's addressable inventory
Jun 20, 2022 – DIRECTV Advertising and Yahoo are teaming up to provide buyers with a more seamless way to access addressable TV and streaming inventory. The agreement enables interoperability between addressable TV and CTV in the U.S.
News categories: Yahoo, DIRECTV, Iván Markman, Amy Leifer, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite, Streaming, USA
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data