Digital TV News: DISH Media
Comscore expands DISH Media agreement to include Sling TV
Apr 22, 2021 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has extended its deal with DISH Media to include Sling TV. The agreement continues to include cross-platform measurement of advanced advertising and content via Comscore TV products.
News categories: Comscore, DISH Media, Sling TV, Bill Livek, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
Jan 14, 2021 – ViacomCBS and DISH Media have announced an industry breakthrough by delivering the first-ever addressable impressions within a live national broadcast via MVPD set-top box.
News categories: ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio, Mike Dean, Tim Myers, Harish Narasimhan, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
Dec 3, 2020 – SpotX has announced the release of its '2021 Global Video Advertising Trends' report. The findings aim to help ad tech leaders, marketers, and agencies prioritize their 2021 plans by sharing predictions and trends for the upcoming year.
News categories: SpotX, Mike Shehan, Kelly McMahon, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Nielsen integrates data from DIRECTV and DISH STBs, VIZIO Smart TVs
Nov 10, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it is adding addressable measurement to its National TV currency. Through strategic data integrations, Nielsen will add ~55 million devices across smart TVs and set top boxes to help scale addressable TV.
News categories: Nielsen, Scott Brown, Rick Welday, Kemal Bokhari, Adam Gaynor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
DISH Media and Verizon Media automate addressable advertising
Aug 31, 2020 – Verizon Media has announced an advanced TV partnership with DISH Media in which Verizon Media’s demand-side platform (DSP) will provide automated access to DISH’s household addressable ad inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, DISH Media, Kelly Liang, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Comscore extends measurement partnerships with Auditel and MMS
Jun 11, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the extension of two key partnerships in Europe - with Auditel in Italy and MMS in Sweden - increasing its focus on TV and Video measurement for the region.
News categories: Comscore, Auditel, MMS, Guido Fambach, Advertising, Digital TV, Italy, Sweden
DISH Media offers set-top box VOD inventory programmatically
Apr 22, 2020 – DISH Media has made its VOD ads available for purchase programmatically. Now advertisers can bid on this linear inventory through auctions set up with demand-side platforms and deliver ads and receive impressions immediately.
News categories: DISH Media, The Trade Desk, Kevin Arrix, Tim Sims, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
Mar 31, 2020 – VideoAmp has launched the most comprehensive and accurate commingled dataset in the US, boasting 26M households and 37M devices. VideoAmp has partnered with two of the largest Smart TV OEMs and 38 MVPDs for its viewership data.
News categories: VideoAmp, Randy Laughlin, Michael Parkes, Jonathan Steuer, Maggie Zhang, Andrea Palmer, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
DISH Media launches product to extend linear campaigns to more viewers
Dec 18, 2019 – DISH Media has announced the launch of Reach Booster. The product leverages addressable technology and campaign delivery data to identify and serve households initially missed, or not sufficiently served, during a national linear campaign.
News categories: DISH Media, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom