Digital TV News: Damien Montessuit
Orange Belgium deploys MediaKind VSPP and Encoding Live solutions
Apr 19, 2022 – MediaKind has announced that it has been selected by Orange Belgium to provide enriched consumer experiences to its subscribers across a range of devices, from mobiles, TV decoder and tablets to main television screens.
News categories: MediaKind, Orange Belgium, Damien Montessuit, Thomas Parvais, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
Jun 24, 2021 – MediaKind has announced that Altice Portugal's MEO has deployed MediaKind's low-latency streaming solution to enhance its live coverage of the Union of the UEFA European Championship this summer.
News categories: MediaKind, Altice Portugal, MEO, Damien Montessuit, José Pedro Nascimento, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal
MEO grows pay TV market share in Portugal with MediaKind
Nov 9, 2020 – MediaKind has announced that its long-standing Mediaroom customer, MEO, has been recognized as Portugal's leading pay-TV service by market share. The report by ANACOM follows several recent upgrades by MediaKind to MEO's Mediaroom platform.
News categories: MediaKind, MEO, Damien Montessuit, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Portugal
MediaKind helps Síminn deliver English Premier League coverage in UHD
Sep 14, 2019 – MediaKind has been selected by Síminn for its live HD and UHD broadcasts of football matches from the English Premier League. The deployment will include a professional decoder, and a control and conditional access management software product.
News categories: MediaKind, Síminn, Damien Montessuit, Bjarki Jónsson, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Iceland
Magyar Telekom to deploy MediaKind’s cloud-based TV platform
Apr 4, 2019 – MediaKind has announced that Deutsche Telekom (DT) has chosen to extend its partnership with MediaKind via the deployment of a multi-tenant next generation cloud TV platform. The first DT subsidiary to operate the new platform will be Magyar Telekom in Hungary.
News categories: MediaKind, Magyar Telekom, Damien Montessuit, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, UX
Vodafone Qatar selects MediaKind's MediaFirst cloud-based multiscreen TV platform
Apr 3, 2019 – MediaKind has announced that it has been selected by Vodafone Qatar to deliver its MediaFirst cloud-based multiscreen TV platform service. The deployment will enable Vodafone Qatar to launch new content over existing IPTV or OTT devices.
News categories: MediaKind, Vodafone, Damien Montessuit, Diego Camberos, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Qatar
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126