Digital TV News: Gaurav Shah
Synaptics acquires Conexant and Marvell's Multimedia Solutions business
Jun 12, 2017 – Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) has announced that it has signed agreements to acquire Conexant Systems and the Multimedia Solutions Business of Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL), to jumpstart its presence in the smart home market.
News categories: Synaptics, Conexant, Marvell, Rick Bergman, Jan Johannessen, Gaurav Shah, Digital TV, MandA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Vivante GPU Powers Leading Smart TV Platforms
Jan 11, 2012 – Vivante has announced that it has been selected to power the Marvell® (NASDAQ: MRVL) ARMADA® 1500 Media SoC. Products showcasing the ARMADA 1500 can be seen in the Marvell booth at CES in the Las Vegas Convention Center.
News categories: Vivante, Marvell, CES2022, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Marvell Supports RVU for 'Whole-Home' TV Entertainment
Sep 9, 2010 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced the integration of the RVU protocol onto their ARMADA™ SoCs. The first adoption by Marvell of the open standard RVU protocol begins with the ARMADA 1000 High Definition (HD) Media Processor System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, RVU Alliance, IBC, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell Introduces '3D by Marvell'
May 31, 2010 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has introduced '3D by Marvell', support for 3D Blu-ray playback integrated in the ARMADA™ 1000 High Definition (HD) Media Processor System-on-a-Chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, Blu-ray, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, VR
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria