Digital TV News: GridNetworks
GridNetworks and Widevine Partner to Secure Premium Content Delivery
Feb 24, 2009 – GridNetworks has partnered with Widevine to secure content delivered via GridCast TV. The partnership combines Widevine's DRM with the GridCast TV service, which has a reach of over 40 million viewers through the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
News categories: Widevine, GridNetworks, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, Streaming
GridNetworks Launches Gridcast TV, A Service for Content Owners to Deliver Internet Video to the TV
Nov 17, 2008 – GridNetworks has launched GridCast TV, a service that enables content distributors to stream video directly over the internet to viewers' TVs. The service uses existing UPnP devices such as the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and internet-enabled TVs.
News categories: GridNetworks, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Gaming, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming
Panorama Capital Leads $9.5MM Series A Funding in GridNetworks, Inc.
Oct 30, 2007 – GridNetworks, a leading innovator of technology and services that power Internet television, has announced a $9.5MM Series A financing led by Panorama Capital and two strategic investors to be disclosed in the future.
News categories: GridNetworks, Panorama Capital, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Venture Capital
Calix to Demonstrate Advanced IPTV and Internet Video Services at TelcoTV
Oct 23, 2007 – Calix will demonstrate at TelcoTV advanced new IPTV and internet video services delivered over 2.5 Gbps GPON, VDSL2, and ADSL2+ using the Calix C7 and E5 access platforms.
News categories: Calix, Broadband, Content Distribution, DVR, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data