Digital TV News: Gustavo Marra
TVCoins develops FAST app for Bethel Televisión
Dec 28, 2022 – TVCoins was selected by Bethel Televisión to carry out the development and re-launch of Bethel Plus, a Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platform. Bethel Plus is now available to download on iOS, Android, and Roku devices.
News categories: TVCoins, Bethel Televisión, Gustavo Marra, Miguel Ángel Ángeles, Apps, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming
TEMPO Networks launches streaming service powered by TVCoins
Dec 22, 2022 – TVCoins has announced a partnership with TEMPO Networks, the latest channel to leverage the company's white-label video streaming platform for mobile devices and connected TV.
News categories: TVCoins, TEMPO Networks, Gustavo Marra, Frederick A. Morton, Jr, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
Nov 23, 2022 – El Financiero Bloomberg TV has launched a direct-to-consumer app that allows users to stream the network's content throughout Latin America and the US. El Financiero worked with TVCoins to create the app.
News categories: TVCoins, El Financiero, Gustavo Marra, Apps, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming, USA
TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
Aug 18, 2022 – TVCoins has launched a white-label Free Ad-Supported TV (FAST) platform with a built-in viewer incentive program. The platform enables content owners to rapidly publish their live and on-demand video with no upfront investment.
News categories: TVCoins, Telemedellín, Yossi Aloni, Gustavo Marra, Marek Kielczewski, Deninson Mendoza Ramos, Advertising, Colombia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform